Notices

So Freaking Tired!

Old 09-21-2017, 11:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Southern Ga Boy

So Freaking Tired!

I've been sober for a few weeks now but Dang...I am so freaking tired all the time. When I get off of work all I want to do is sit on the couch and take a nap. Should I force myself to keep moving? I do work-out but lately I go right when I get up in the morning because I'm so tired later in the day. Any suggestions?? I feel like I'm sleeping too much.
Old 09-21-2017, 11:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Wizzooo View Post
I've been sober for a few weeks now but Dang...I am so freaking tired all the time. When I get off of work all I want to do is sit on the couch and take a nap. Should I force myself to keep moving? I do work-out but lately I go right when I get up in the morning because I'm so tired later in the day. Any suggestions?? I feel like I'm sleeping too much.
I'd say see a doctor tbh. Go for some checkup tests. Perhaps it's something else? But I'd be tired too if I worked out in the morning.
Old 09-21-2017, 12:06 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I've been feeling the same way, the first month is like that so I hear! At least being tired is the least of your worries! Get good rest your body needs it after all !
Old 09-21-2017, 01:40 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I felt the same way, but luckily my tiredness only lasted about 10 days. I was so tired I almost fell asleep at the wheel several times while driving home from work! I would say listen to your body and if you have the luxury of taking a short nap then by all means do so.
Old 09-21-2017, 01:54 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I'm on day 25 and tired all the time. I'm sleeping well but shattered. Hope it eases soon. I tell myself at least it's better than a hangover 😊
Old 09-22-2017, 06:09 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Maybe you need more sleep because your brain is trying to repair itself.