Hurricane H****** (PS its not Harvey)

Old 09-05-2017, 06:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hurricane H****** (PS its not Harvey)

Back again uugghh! My AH showed up last wednesday drunker than a skunk at the house knowing I was gone and my DD17&DS20 were there alone. My daughter had her second SAT scheduled for saturday hoping for an improvement since we were living in a hotel during the first one. Thankfully her test was rescheduled, which gave me time to kick him to the curb and go no contact. Its so funny we had our first hopeful therapy appt the week before but then had an odd conversation a little later where I was like "thats something a crazy person says" moment. Everytime I doubt my reality, needs, my memories AH does something to remind me that I'm not crazy. People were saying maybe he's ready to move back but my gut didn't want that and now I know why. I suspect he's been drinking on work trips and just couldn't contain it to those any longer. As I told him my boundaries are clear and for the sake of my DD who lives at home I will not waiver. Since coming to the decision I am at peace, I sleep well, feel calm and look forward to enjoying the year with my daughter. I am still in shock but thinking of giving the attorney the go ahead to start negotiation on assets. Time will tell. Maybe after another good nite's sleep
Old 09-05-2017, 07:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Every time I doubt my reality, needs, my memories AH does something to remind me that I'm not crazy. People were saying maybe he's ready to move back but my gut didn't want that and now I know why.
An therein lies the "strangely wrapped gift", in this case clarity.

You're doing well, Viola, we're cheering you on.

Hugs