Pray for me....for strength

Old 08-29-2017, 05:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Pray for me....for strength

Here I am again....It is not the first time I have posted. Been here many times. Opiate relapse with my 30 year old son.....again. Was clean for almost 9 months.....relapsed recently. Once again, I am pacing....obsessing...cant sleep - worrying about him....he needs rehab...yet again. I know I cant control it....I know I cant stop it....I know I cant do anything....but reinforce what I already know. Please give me those words of wisdom. Help me....give me strength to get through this once again.
Old 08-29-2017, 06:05 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

P,
I am sending you support and prayers that "you" will get through this!!

I use to have this posted at my desk.

"God didn't need my help. He can take care of each and every addict that seeks his help."

Hugs!!
Old 08-30-2017, 04:52 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

To you and yours: I am sending up prayers for safety, for strength and focus, for the will to seek recovery, and that all may receive healing .
Old 08-30-2017, 07:36 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I wish you strength and patience, believe in good. Everything happens by the will of God.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:38 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hello Dear PF, This is something that helped me SO MUCH when my son was heavy into his addiction and I was wallowed in the mire of trying to save him. I wish I could remember where I heard or read this, but I found it so helpful, I made it a sticky on laptop .
Hugs, you will be okay. Let go and let GOD!

"here may be no greater love than to let our children find their own way in life, make their own mistakes and learn from them, and to grow without our interference or judgement."