Notices

Happy Sunday night everyone how was

Old 08-27-2017, 07:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile Happy Sunday night everyone how was

your weekend? Mine was pretty darn good. Beautiful weather in my part of the world! I managed to get some fall cleanup done around the gardens, walked my little fur baby, cleaned my house windows inside and out (now that even shocked me!), and did my inside housework as well. Now sitting watching 90 Day Fiance' (love that show ..haha). I tell you what a difference each day makes in recovery. I got my mojo back LOL. Luvin' every minute of it now. .

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Stay strong!
Old 08-27-2017, 07:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Mine was good too, got lots done. Going on day 5 tomorrow of sober. Mtn biked 15 miles friday night. Rained all day yesterday so I canned pickles. Today cut and stacked firewood and got another 15 miles on the bike. Hope everyone has a good wk!
Old 08-27-2017, 07:28 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by catch847 View Post
Mine was good too, got lots done. Going on day 5 tomorrow of sober. Mtn biked 15 miles friday night. Rained all day yesterday so I canned pickles. Today cut and stacked firewood and got another 15 miles on the bike. Hope everyone has a good wk!
WOW...fantastic! Sober life is nothing short of awesome! Congrats on 5 days and all that energy that is coming your way too!!
Old 08-27-2017, 07:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

My weekend was nice! I too did some yard clean up, played music for church this morning, went to lunch with my cousin and pruned my roses. Those are all positive things for me! Glad you are enjoying your sobriety! It really is the good life.
Old 08-27-2017, 08:00 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
under new management

My weekend was fantastic, some beautiful weather, some gardening, some church, some family time and now off to my comfy bed to read for awhile before lights out.

Sobriety rocks every day
Old 08-27-2017, 08:12 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Sounds like you had a nice weekend! I went to an AA meeting Sat., rode my bike around town, and went to work, came home spent some time on the computer, went to sleep. Repeat on Sun.
Old 08-28-2017, 06:11 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SimplyFree View Post
My weekend was nice! I too did some yard clean up, played music for church this morning, went to lunch with my cousin and pruned my roses. Those are all positive things for me! Glad you are enjoying your sobriety! It really is the good life.
That is awesome. So happy to hear you had a wonderful weekend as well. Isn't sobriety great!
Old 08-28-2017, 06:14 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by 2ndhandrose View Post
My weekend was fantastic, some beautiful weather, some gardening, some church, some family time and now off to my comfy bed to read for awhile before lights out.

Sobriety rocks every day
Oh that wonderful energy that one gets as time goes on in sobriety! Your weekend was pretty similar to mine! We are having some record breaking weather lately and love it!
Old 08-28-2017, 06:17 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by JudicatorPanzer View Post
Sounds like you had a nice weekend! I went to an AA meeting Sat., rode my bike around town, and went to work, came home spent some time on the computer, went to sleep. Repeat on Sun.
Your weekend sounded great as well! One of these days I would love to get back on a bike. Must put that on my "to do" list for next Spring.
Old 08-28-2017, 06:21 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

What a nice update and post! So glad you are feeling good, Heaven. I had a good one, with getting up early, bike riding, going to church, yard work, all kinds of productive and fun things! Life is so good, being clear and present.
Old 08-28-2017, 06:53 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by tealily View Post
What a nice update and post! So glad you are feeling good, Heaven. I had a good one, with getting up early, bike riding, going to church, yard work, all kinds of productive and fun things! Life is so good, being clear and present.
That is awesome tealily!! Your weekend sounded great as well! Yes, Life if Good and seems like there is always a positive, new surprise around the corner! :-)
Old 08-28-2017, 08:08 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Weekend was fine, I learned that music still bothers the heck out of me. Once I got over that hurdle, I was fine. Football in the US is starting to ramp up. This will be the 3rd year that I've watched games sober. Its a lot more enjoyable and I'm looking forward to it.