Notices

Day 23.... Eclipse insight spiritual inflow

Old 08-21-2017, 10:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gratitude Gardener

Day 23.... Eclipse insight spiritual inflow

Today, after waking up and as I began making my coffee... As I was in the kitchen, moving around, I noticed my body felt a little lighter...

I noticed I felt better than I had for days.

Last night before going to sleep, I made myself write out positive affirmations about my life and the things I wish to experience in it. They were the last things on my mind before I fell asleep.

So as I was making my coffee this morning I realized in some perfect crystal clear way... (not for the first time in my life) ... That all evidence supports the idea that we really do create our reality with our thinking.

Ive immersed myself in these ideas for over 30 years. I am no stranger to the metaphysical capabilities of the mind.

But for some reason... The truth was STARKLY obvious this morning.

And then in came such a strong and beautiful feeling of freedom. Determination, and CAN DO attitude... WINGS on my feet.

And then I looked at the time and realized that while I was having this inner love fest....The eclipse was already 20 minutes underway....

Now I am sitting, cuddling up with my furry family on my bed, which is set up in the alcove of my bay windows, sipping my coffee... CURTAINS ALL PULLED BACK...

Bathing in this strange light of the eclipse... Feeling newness dawning in my soul... a rebirth... strength, hope... and FAITH...

San Francisco is OH SO QUIET.

So... Happy eclipse all <3

Also thought I would add this...

I belong to a group of folks who have had Mystical Experiences, and we volunteer our time online to comfort others and answer questions about the afterlife (nirvana, heaven, whatever you wish to call it)... Its beautiful work... We get a lot of grieving parents coming into our group.... Grieving spouses, etc.

The work we do has a very noticeable and powerful healing effect on these people. I feel blessed to be doing it.

Someone in the group I belong to asked me "How do you get back to that blissful place that you were in after your NDE?"
Thought I would share the very off the cuff answer I gave here in case it will be helpful to others.

This is how I do it, personally:

How Ive gotten in back, usually, is after such stress that I finally surrender to what I KNOW from my NDE. Its ridiculous that it takes so long for me, but I guess it takes what it takes. So I surrender and I ACTIVELY switch my perspective to radical faith. I mean, really radical faith. I pray.

But I also drum up thoughts of gratitude for everything I can in my life. I also make myself... will myself... to imagine great things. I imagine miracles, simple joy. I see myself in my mind laughing, enjoying life. I imagine that God or the Universe takes care of everything for me. That all is well.

I remember the miracles Ive seen. I get excited about living new miracles... I get excited for what God will show me next in my life. I become, quite literally, like a happy well cared for, innocent child. No worrying about the future, and I mean... None at all. Worry must be actively banished from my mind.

I also completely accept myself. Total acceptance. Knowing that I am innocent. Totally worthy. Really feeling that child like innocence.

So I do all of that, as well as pray, sometimes really deeply and fervently. It does work... But in my case sometimes it really takes quite a bit of determination to achieve it. Meaning, you must muster up your will and hone your focus.

Once I get back to that place: A place of trust, excitement, joy, peace... and then of course the inevitable witnessing of the miracles that come FROM that place... I can usually stay there for awhile. And it gets stronger as I go. What has in the past tripped me up is my relationships (romantic relationships). They have often crushed me emotionally... and I have to really come back and find myself and my faith again after.

Old 08-21-2017, 12:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Do your best

Great job on day 23
Old 08-21-2017, 03:43 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Yes, attitude is a major part of meaning for me.

I'm glad to hear you sound so positive Herculana - congrats on day 23

D
Old 08-21-2017, 03:59 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Whoa. Thank you for sharing! It was no accident that this post came up on my feed. I LOVE that you shared your experiences and perspectives.

I also study different metaphysical philosophies, but I don't have an NDE to draw on - I have had spiritual visions, but I don't recall them in a knowing way, just in a thinking way, which doesn't help me.

My biggest problems are fear and worry (about an alcoholic, who would have thought?) - if you have any insights or practices to share with me, I would love to hear them.

What is your group called in SF?

I am also on the coast in CA.

Thanks
Old 08-22-2017, 08:35 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Gratitude Gardener

Thank you all...

Here is what I can tell you: Nothing can be harmed. In truth, you are always safe. It is only your perspective that tells you that you are wrong or bad... that anyone is wrong or bad. It is your stories.
Perspective is everything. That it is up to us to transform our thoughts. And staying close to the incredible truth that EVERYTHING IS A GIFT, its just that many of those gifts are disguised... and they arent even disguised by God... rather they are disguised by our faulty perception. (Nod to free will, here)
As I am deepening this practice of gratitude, I feel an incredible authentic grace taking over my whole experience.
There is nothing better, truly, than feeding and nurturing your gratitude garden.
Its changes EVERYTHING.
It takes vigilance, but if you get sick and tired enough of your stuckness, or your depression, or your anger... The vigilance comes easier. When youve reached the end of your rope, you WILL find the determination and stamina.... to climb.
Which is why our suffering is a gift... a gift we, in partnership with God, give to ourselves..... sometimes...or often.
Because that suffering pushes us up, inch by inch, tear by tear, boo boo, by boo boo, to God.... when nothing else is working to get us up there to safety.
This is why they say that the only prayer ever necessary is this one: "THANK YOU"
We don't have to thank God for the difficulty... Often we can't thank for that in any authentic way, because quite simply we don't feel thankful for that. But we CAN say THANK YOU for all the good we are ignoring while we are distracted by the bad, or too focused on what doesnt seem to be working.
And in switching your focus, with intention, to the GOOD that you can actually recognize and SEE in your life, a domino effect begins... And eventually all the bad dominos "fall" into GOODNESS, too.
The bad are transformed, right before your very eyes, into GOODNESS.
You begin to see those disguised blessings more and more accurately as to what they really are.
Not bad, but GOOD.
Gratitude is proving to me, once again, to be one of, in not THE, best ways to strengthen faith.
That is all <3

This is the type of innocence you need to have faith in and feel... about your own self... and then from there we get the gift of feeling this for all the other beings in this world as well...

It starts with us, and it is how we are loved in truth, by ALL THAT IS. WE ARE WORTHY:
https://www.facebook.com/lynchinnz/v...PsfJ_tyFADpgws

The root of all difficulties is a lack of the sense of the Presence of God. - Emmet Fox