Notices

Don't think the friendship will last

Old 07-25-2017, 09:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Don't think the friendship will last

Currently on day 8 and really struggling. My best friend asked on Saturday if him and his wife could move in. Of course I said no. Monday comes and I suddenly get steak and veges for tea. Yesterday was homemade spring rolls (his wife is Asian). I felt extremely uncomfortable through all of this.

Today my nerves were on a raw edge. His wife goes to work and he is back again. I was cooking myself vegetable soup. He has nothing nice to say the minute he walks in. Told me I was cooking the soup all wrong. Then I was washing the clothes the wrong way. I finally cracked and told him to stop bossing me around. He said he was trying to teach me the correct way and I have no change in me.

Anyway big fight and he went home. I'm starting to think he is a main trigger for drinking. I can't stay friends with a person like this especially if he wants to move in. I can't deal with this stress sober. I feel like I am losing my mind.
Old 07-25-2017, 10:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I have a week to myself now. Message him and told him to leave me alone for a week. I feel so much better. Time to focus on myself and sobriety.