O/T, it's DQ time !!!!!

Old 05-28-2017, 05:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

O/T, it's DQ time !!!!!

No. No, no I did not contact DQ (drama queen dtr).

I told you here that I lost my cell phone, and that I have been sick since I came back from my sons. Well, finally ventured out today, to search for cell phone in my car, which I knew it wouldn't be in there, because I already looked. hahahaha. Lo and behold, my cell phone is in there ledged between console and drivers seat. (I liked it better when my phone was lost)

So, DQ called me....... (voicemail)She wants us to just drop our differences, because she needs someone that she can trust to talk to...... huh??? what???? (lol).... She is doing so bad, and needs to talk, she is crying the entire vm, oh, boo hoo. Then says, she is going out tonight, but I can call her tomorrow. . . . . Well, that was this past Thursday.....

Don't think I will call back. In fact, I know I won't.

Found out the reason she is crying is because she didn't get full custody of her sons (my grandchildren), which in a way, I don't really feel she should have any custody of them, unless she is seeing a psych.

I don't know how to write this post to explain from the beginning for the newcomers.

I think today, I am just thankful that I was too sick to find my phone until now. Now, I just want to go and hide my phone again.

((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))
amy
Old 05-28-2017, 05:29 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Amy,

I found this post from Ariesagain

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ml#post6243836

and I thought: Aries' wish came true, at least for a little while.

I completely understand your urge to hide the phone again.

Perhaps this will be an opportunity for her to reflect on what she's done.
Old 05-28-2017, 06:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I really need to say that Aries has been a blessing to me while going through many of the things that I have been going through.

When I think that I might call my dtr, I think of Aries, there with that 2 x4, and I put that phone down. hahahahaha

I think I post things here about DQ so that people can point me to my prior posts. I know my mom will be calling me soon, and she wants me to talk to DQ. I tried doing that for my mom for awhile since she is 85, but I just can't do this to me anymore.
Old 05-28-2017, 06:09 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

That Ariesagain...girl is PSYCHIC.

Your daughter just wants her wailing wall back. How fortunate your phone went missing, especially since you were sick! A gift from the Universe...

Must go...have to polish my crystal ball.

ETA: Smooches back atcha!
Old 05-28-2017, 06:15 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

IIRC! She walked out of her marriage with her kids immediately into the arms of the new guy, right? And wasn't there something about her trying to get a RO against their father for no reason?

Hey, it's great she didn't get custody. Now those kids have a chance, yes?
Old 05-28-2017, 06:35 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

So, she left her H, moved in with a friend?, left the kids with her stbx, filed an RO against him to get him out of the house, she moved back in to house the same day, with her bf. and couldn't understand why she couldn't work things out amicably with him.

This last week, from what I hear, she called the cops on stbx, I guess right before court date, in which judge gave them both 50% custody. I think she was trying to use the cops to get 100% custody. Don't really know.

Yes, angels took my phone away from me this week. I have now put her ring to silent, and put phone in pocketbook so that I will not see it ring.

My biggest worry about talking to her, is that I may not use kind words.

As always, thank you Aries, for having my back, and yes, go and polish up that crystal ball.

((((((((((((((hugs, and a big thank you))))))))))))
amy
Old 05-28-2017, 06:38 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Old 05-28-2017, 06:45 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Need to remember" " I see crazy people, I hear crazy people". Need to shut the phone off, and lock the doors.
Old 05-29-2017, 05:56 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

A gift, indeed, Amy! May the rest of your week be peaceful and prayers that you will be feeling better soon!!