Notices

Off to a concert

Old 05-20-2017, 04:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Off to a concert

This will be my 4th time out in a normal for me get hammered situation in the past 6+months... Actually meeting up with some old friends at their "pregame bar". They've already been there for an hour+ and I haven't even showered yet. I don't plan on being there for more than 10 minutes..no longer my scene. We're all going to uber from the bar. I know they'll all wake up tomorrow hungover,checking their wallets for cash,checking their card(s) statements,pissed off wives,ect ....You know..the 'normal' day after effect..I'm only taking my ID and $20 cash for water... leaving my wallet at home, as there's no need for it.Have a great night everyone!
Old 05-20-2017, 04:48 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I am an avid concert goer & just only in the past year have I had the experience while sober. It is SO much better!!! Have a great time!!!
Old 05-20-2017, 04:59 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Purplrks3647 View Post
I am an avid concert goer & just only in the past year have I had the experience while sober. It is SO much better!!! Have a great time!!!
Thanks! I just showered and had 6 missed calls from my buddies.. They're trashed already and I'm just now leaving my house. they're good guys but do tend to 'turn it up a notch" on the weekends. At least their wives can no longer blame me for their actions. I was always the 'reason' to their wives..Not anymore!