Notices

Big Book Step Study

Old 04-09-2017, 01:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Big Book Step Study

Good day everyone, new to forum and looking for any and all information or directions for Big Book Step Study group that involves AA/AL ANON . I have been part of a 12 &12 group for several years and have a great interest from many members from both groups to start a step study. Hope this OK to begin posting here. Thank you!
Old 04-09-2017, 01:46 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hello KS - Just curious,
Are you wanting to start an online Big Book Step Study, or a group in your area?
Old 04-10-2017, 08:44 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Do you attend an in person Big Book Step Study in New Hampshire?

Are you looking to start a new BBSS meeting?
Old 04-10-2017, 08:47 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

if you google "big book step study" you will find tons of stuff, from all kinds of different sources.
Old 04-10-2017, 11:34 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

If you're looking for the Big Book Step Study Hyannis Method, their Ashville, NC website I believe has the format to follow at meetings. I think their meetings are generally AA closed, but there are new BBSS Hyannis Method meetings that are now All-addictions, or AA open since the method works for any addiction, even for those in Al-anon. They have phone meetings, too.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:29 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Have you checked out the all addictions big book step study meetings? I just hit one tonight. There were folks from Al Anon, OA, SLAA and AA there. All can share if they have been through the process...not just alcoholics. I am in MA and I believe there are some in NH too. They are not as heavily advertised. You might start by attending an AA BBSS and asking folks there if they know of any all addictions BBSS meetings. Also, down here on cape cod, many in AA BBSS also sponsor and take folks through the process if they are in OA, FA, Al Anon etc. This link might also help you: Meetings - All Addictions Anonymous