galactic cosmic force

Old 03-27-2017, 06:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Cool galactic cosmic force

once you master the darkside you can become a jedi!!! I don't believe were alone in the universe !!! To many well tons of things happened to me no religion can explain. god your fired I know in me I'm an indigo starseed !!! I have the Chakra system down pat were can you talk about this science it saved me from death.
Old 03-28-2017, 03:16 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I fired god and hired a new One!!!
Old 03-28-2017, 03:49 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Old 03-31-2017, 08:29 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I know Oneness I'm not wasting any more time for God a nuff Religion I'm an Indigo Star seed Schizophrenia Religion brings on madness I'm a Son of Osiris I don't know a bout God the Taoist way Infannamble can't even spell it The Tao don't Like Dao that's to masculine !!! The seventh density collapsing all the Chakras into one!!! The Third Eye 11 years ago I opened it practicing it Freemasonary I was asked to join but I was chronic alcoholic and taking 30 vicodin 750 a day , I fully opend my Brow Chakra 4.5 years ago so what I saw would amaze you but I have to let it go!!! Not !!! We are all one everything is one The Isle of The Blessed I will no longer have to reincarnate The Bible is not a Holy Book it is meant to go threw the Chakras to become a Christ you can do even greater things then me!!! Well I lived past 33 years I'm on my way AA Hinduism my god my higher power but ya eat meat!!!
Old 03-31-2017, 09:07 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Inner me I know without knowing from the Sumerian text to new age I look for a cure for schizophrenia god you failed me your fired!!! I didn't know what was going on until one day to hell with what I heard about god I'm gonna go out and find him my Ascension has be en going on for 4.5 years from the Sumerian Text to New Age Iv'e study hard and long and hard. My final conclusion there's humans from other planets!!! Not Alien humans or some thing from nothing studying all the way back to Atlantis yesterday was 3/30/2017 331 133 I've came from nothing I visit the Isle of the Blessed and I will no longer have to reincarnate!!! I'm in the 7th density the most delusional on the planet turned out to be the most sane.
Old 03-31-2017, 09:16 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I have Eidetic memory I connect stuff together to hell with god I serve me Inner me Raptured was first spoken by the Buddha I did what Buddha did faced all my fears self mortification gave up desire and detach 110 %
Old 03-31-2017, 09:25 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I don't have nothing to prove to any mortal man if you have't made it to the Isle of the Blessed and True helped somebody your going to reincarnate have fun!!!
Old 03-31-2017, 11:12 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Spirituality and Religion a nuff I actually do tithe 10% of the left hemisphere of the brain and 90% to the right hemisphere no gives a dam about my problems !!!Only I can save my self Inner way if you give birth to what's within it will save you you leave it absent it will destroy give birth to what's within just an Indingo star seed a bunch of star matter!!!Astral Travel to other planets but I don't really need to do it I don't try I just do it!!! Started taking Bioplasma the 12 star mineral salts of the Zodiac and it helps cured my diareha all the time!!!
Old 03-31-2017, 11:20 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

And though I screamed out to you you wouldn't lend a hand threw my darkest hour god abandoned me feels so cold no one cares for me -Megadeath-But me Ahh things will get better as time marchess on
Old 03-31-2017, 01:34 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Things will get better Dsmaxis, the key is abstinence, because a sober mind is able to tackle any other issues we may have, far better than an inebriated mind. I've studied Buddhist meditation, but not Chakras. I've just read about Chakras, it's very interesting.
Old 03-31-2017, 04:20 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Yes meditation calms me down but I'm so excited paranoid madness is gone all different forms of meditation are important!!! I just replay stuff in my mind christians really harmed me I tryed to be one to please my mother but that I can't be !!! Taught me some moral codes and tasty listen to bill donahue you will learn about many religions and were not alone in this universe
Old 03-31-2017, 04:38 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

just think as god as light i know theres creative something happened but schizophrenia and religion don't gell well!!!!
Old 03-31-2017, 05:34 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dsmaxis10 View Post
Yes meditation calms me down but I'm so excited paranoid madness is gone all different forms of meditation are important!!! I just replay stuff in my mind christians really harmed me I tryed to be one to please my mother but that I can't be !!! Taught me some moral codes and tasty listen to bill donahue you will learn about many religions and were not alone in this universe
Check out the Sumerian tablets the zodiac how we left Pisces and are in a New age Bill Donahue covers all the major Religions!!!
Old 04-01-2017, 03:24 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

But keep looking on youtube check out Dan Witmen Study Astrology study study all the way back to Atlantis I Know there is reincarnation but Im a one shot Indigo Star seed!!! Collapse all the Chakras into one I opened my Brow Chakra by practicing Freemasonary didn't know what it was diagnosed schizophrenic because I went out of my mind gonna take a long time to recover it's dangerous without a teacher you could die, I only within the last six weeks found out what was happening to me opened Crown Chakra 02/12/2017 this is my second day practicing self preservation instead of the law of attraction . So life is gonna be easy now I went insane trying to save the world because I was insane self preservation I'm gonna have a great life!!! Not only did i open crown chakra I was raptured into the 7th density but I have to keep grounded in the 3rd density !!! Recovered overdosed on religion
Old 04-01-2017, 03:32 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

AdM =9 Christ full filled 333 Prophehcies =9 cast your net to the right 153 fish =9 666 6+6+6 =18 1+8 =9 the best is man there is no rapture the rapture the Buddha talk about Christ I think was a Yogi
Old 04-01-2017, 05:04 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Anyways a nuff religion Golactic Universal Oneness one with all schizophrenia doesn't go good with religion give up are false beliefs. The spark of the stars within us long to go home. Tried to go to a refuge recovery meeting thursday but I couldn't find it , Going next chance I get!!!
Old 04-01-2017, 12:51 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

What am I gonna reinvent the TAO I'm a Taoist never met one nor do I care to
Old 04-01-2017, 01:03 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

The Tao is Tao Dao to masculine for me Tao I don't believe in god
Old 04-01-2017, 02:56 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Dao stronger Tao of Jeet Kune Do I read and study and taught myself martial arts and was quit good at it as a street fighter, Never lost a fight in over 24 the Tao has always been there for me Supreme Being Infathanable can't even spell it Hinduism Christianity Islam Buddhism taught me a lot but i got the Chakras down so I don't believe i n god which I can live a life of Harmony now
Old 04-01-2017, 04:13 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Administrator

Originally Posted by dsmaxis10 View Post
The Tao is Tao Dao to masculine for me Tao I don't believe in god
I used to live around by a Tao temple. They were the most calm and serene folks I've ever met, and even tho the temple was by a highway somehow the noise never penetrated the temple..

Not sure about no gods tho - maybe not in the Christian sense, but they had some pretty impressive statues...

D