Update - Life is Progressing On

Old 02-08-2017, 12:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update - Life is Progressing On

Update for everyone who may be wondering. Sorry, I haven't been around in awhile. I think about my SR family alot and have stopped in to read briefly.

Still apart from my xA, going on 5 months now. Life couldn't be better. I am happy, healthy and getting fit in body, mind and spirit each and every day.

As it happens, when I wasn't looking for love, it seems to have found me. I have been dating someone for a few weeks, but we get along better than almost anyone I have ever met. He is a non-alcoholic (YAY!!) It is almost surreal being treated like a human being in a relationship. He talks to me alot, tells me his feelings and I can truly connect with him. Polar opposite of living with a person in addiction.

I will post again soon. Just a quick blurb to let you all know I am moving forward and loving life. Life without an active alcoholic is bliss.
Old 02-08-2017, 01:51 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You sound very happy and positive - you deserve it
Old 02-08-2017, 02:03 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

well good for you! I am happy, healthy and getting fit in body, mind and spirit each and every day. truly sweet music.

funny what you say about love finding you when you weren't looking for it. we have a rather messy garage - it's organized chaos mostly, not just open the door, throw it in, shut the door. but there is LOT of stuff in there!!! and i swear i never find what i'm LOOKING for on the first trip, but i do find something i HAD BEEN looking for before!!! ah, there's the <<fill in the blank>> that i had been searching for a month earlier!

there's some weird cosmic radar thing at play - something about not finding what we think we want, but finding what we need - or what we are ready to accept. student being ready, teacher appearing. the Universe knows!!!!
Old 02-08-2017, 02:09 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

L,
Keep moving forward!! Congratulations that you found peace in your life.