Notices

To day!!

Old 01-21-2017, 11:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

To day!!

Not in a good space with my personal life. Here is just a few reasons, feeling not respected, out of place and just frustrated. I most definitely need to make this therapy appointment, which I am going to do Monday. My girl who is/was supportive is just plain fed up with me and fails to see that some of my/our short comings regarding our relationship (Intimacy, communication, privacy) is directly attribute to the fact that she is comfortable using our/her bedroom as the family and friends community room and putting all our personal business out there for all to see and hear. I have absolutely no privacy in the room (which is designed to be a dining room) is our/her bedroom (fish bowl living) that comes with a refrigerator included and we have some big eaters (early morning and late nights) in the house. Just needed to add this to my journal today on my 137bdday. I DID NOT DRINK TODAY.
Copy: 1/21/17
Old 01-21-2017, 12:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi Jeffrey. Welcome to SR. Others will be along to offer great insight into your post; I just wanted to welcome you and let you know that there are a lot of great, supportive people here.
Old 01-21-2017, 12:43 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sorry you're having a tough day, Jeffrey. Your living situation sounds difficult. Hopefully, with recovery, you will be able to move on to a place that offers more privacy.