Notices

Humdrum

Old 01-17-2017, 02:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Humdrum

Got this drinking thing in it place for now ,,so why the hell is it so hard to get the rest of me their.The resentment and lack of respected at home is wearing me down(AND I GET IT) every one proud that i don't drink ,,but that don't help with bills. So with the living in the fish bowel i am reduced to the person in the house that does what everyone else doesn't want to do.NOT COOL AT ALL...I want to contribute and give back and be able to show them how much i appreciate what they helped me achieve that which i could not do with out the support of having a place to lay my head and BAT.BRU.SH....Just hopping that the damage is not irreversible once i get financially able.And if there is one thing that i know is true being sober definitely clears the fog of some of the bad decision i made during my drinking career..Cause as i am sober i realize i would have not picked this relationship ,adapted to there way of life and just accept the blat en disrespect that i am going through( And yes i am passing judgment) and i know that's not good and that's my sick ass mind. Just venting again peeps..133 TODAYYYYYYYYYY..... I DID NOT DRINK TODAY..
Old 01-17-2017, 04:10 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
AA Member

God working thru aa gives us a tool called prayer to combat our #1 offender called resentment

if we pray good thoughts toward those we resent for 2 weeks the resentment will be gone

and we dont even have to really mean it

good stuff

Old 01-17-2017, 04:28 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Congrats on 133 days sober! Keep going, it gets better.
Old 01-17-2017, 04:32 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

sounds like you're desperately unhappy there Jeffrey. Maybe you need to make finding your own place a priority?

D