Uses for AVRT

Old 12-17-2016, 11:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Uses for AVRT

Not sure where to post this, so I might post it in a few places. Ever since I stopped drinking I've had this new sugar craving (mainly chocolate and ice cream). I know that the copious amounts of wine I was throwing down my throat had high levels of sugar, and I can understand how my body would crave/need it while I was kicking my alcohol addiction.

However, its been two years and it feels like I have almost swapped dependencies. Has anyone ever used AVRT to kick a sugar habit? Prior to quitting I may have had ice cream and chocolate once or twice a year if that.

All views welcomed.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has had a similar experience and used AVRT to kick the sugar dependency.
Old 12-17-2016, 12:19 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You may get more responses posting in the secular connections forum. Member tursiops999 just recently started a thread with this very same question, and member GerandTwine has used AVRT for sweets.

BP for sweets?

There is also a separate book, Taming the Feast Beast, specifically for food. It is available on the RR web site and online booksellers.

I sent you a link to an article on this topic, so check your Private Messages.
Old 12-20-2016, 09:48 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Algorithm, I have printed out the "feast beast" blurb and I'm adhering to the advice there in. So far so good...quietly optimistic here. Although it is Christmas, it could get tricky! Watch this space lol
Old 12-20-2016, 10:39 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Self recovered Self discovered

(in before Algo) What if it gets tricky? What will happen then?

This is really just a cue for you to state your Big Plan. Remember that there is no place for limited or quiet optimism. Set that self confidence dial all the way up to 11. You can do this!