Notices

suboxone and constipation, sorry

Old 12-09-2016, 09:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

suboxone and constipation, sorry

I could use some ideas on what might help. Every 3 or 4 days is just not enough...I'm dying lol.
Old 05-22-2017, 10:48 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I know this was a few months ago but I was really suffering from this problem and I found a solution. It is raw garlic. I was taking all types of laxatives, drinking tons of fluids and eating tons of fiber. Basically doing everything they say to do. Then I started with the colace and miralax like it says to do on the suboxone website and still it wasn't doing the job. Then my father suggested to eat raw garlic as he does and he goes a few times a day. (Sorry for the topic of convo lol). So I cut up a clove and had it with Italian bread and some olive oil. Well I went from having rock hard bm's that were near to impossible to get out to now going once every other day and it comes right out like it should. I find a clove or half of a big clove does the trick. It is stinky and some people may have a hard time eating it so you can swallow it. The clove is big for me so I cut it into pieces I can easily swallow. I eat it every other day as well and that is all I take now for constipation and I no longer have that problem. Trust me I had a really big problem with it. I was getting really frustrated having to take a laxative every time to go to the bathroom. I hope this helps anyone having this problem!
Old 05-22-2017, 11:36 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I found a perfect solution for Sub constipation

I've been on subs for about 9 months and experienced Terrible constipation for a while - i was in agony, honestly. It got to the point and I know this is horribly gross and personal, where I once had to digitally assist myself.

I went to a doctor and she gave me a perfect formula of an OTC solution and now I am Good. This might not be for everyone but, here is what I did:

Day 1: Take two senecot- OTC laxative pill- it won't get you 'moving' but it will break things up... Drink at least 5 8oz glasses of water on day 1.

Day 2: Drink an entire 10oz bottle of magnesium citrate- it's gross, but it does the trick. They come in cherry, grape, etc. Again drink at least 5 8oz glasses of water. IMPORTANT: You will need to cancel any plans and be near a toilet for several hours.

Days 3&4: Take two tablespoons of milk of magnesia each day - again, you will need to be near a toilet for the duration but it is not so severe. You will also want to increase your water intake to at least 8 8oz glasses a day. This is imperative, as you are ridding your body of a Lot of fluids.

Day 5 and on: start a regimented daily cap full of Miralax. Continue with your water intake ongoing.

This seems simple; it's really rather unpleasant however. I got 'roids down there due to this process, but it was well worth it. Now I take miralax once daily, I Never miss a day, and I am now 100% regular with movements. If you are like me, opiates and even opiate antagonist agents like subs wreak havoc on my digestive system. The above formula saved me. Everything listed is available at any CVS or Walgreens, and all are available in a generic form.

I hope this helps someone like it helped me!!