My mother and herion addict brother

Old 11-14-2016, 02:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My mother and herion addict brother

Im 32 woman w an amazing fiance and two amazing children. I also at one point was a heroin addict. I think me and my friends where the first of this epidemic of middle-class and upper-middle-class suburbia junkies. Because when I realized I was addicted to heroin i was terrified i called my mom told her and my mother hung up on me, and later told me that was something only the scum of the Earth use heroin. my brother who is a year and some change younger than me started with pills very very bad and now is a full-blown addict heroin cocaine crack. My brother just got a lawsuit for $400,000 my family set it up to where he would only get $2,000 a week, he's going to die. We lost my father February of 2015 it devastated me my mother everyone I assume. My mother has always babied my brother Johnny now that he has all this money ( before he just stole from her and anyone else ) I am terrified that he is going to die. my mom will never forgive herself. Yes my brother is sick and yes he needs help but I believe my mother needs help too. she lets him get high now more than ever because he's not Robbing her to pay for his drug habit I don't know what to do I got sober years agon. she did not make it easy for me when I was on drugs she left me in jail more than once for long periods of time she did not give me money if I was sick. Before this lawsuit she has given him money and let him rob her blind to get high. I don't know what to do I don't know how to make her see the light she's an RN she's not a stupid woman. I have taken my mother's car which to begin with was bought for me anyway my father died she needed it i gave it back to her blah blah blah I don't really need it I use it when I have to. when I realized how openly my brother was using drugs admitting it like its normal I realized something was very wrong w the entire situation. This past weekend I had the car with my children in it and found a needle and an empty heroin bag. She knowingly lets him drive to Camden because that's where we get heroin in New Jersey. So I did not return the car and I sent her a text that's said why. I would do anything she wanted me to do I will pick you up for work I will take you home from work but I am sorry I am not letting him take that car to go buy drugs. I heard him earlier as he was outside banging on my door like I was actually going to give him the keys LOL arguing with my mother about well he was just going to get on the bus and that he has been sick for days. She wanted me to give it to him what is wrong with her? I know she's an enabler but why is she doing this to this extant. She honestly does whatever he wants her to. Bc he'll fight and scream at her till she breaks. Is there some kind of service i can call and they'll go talk to her?
Old 08-02-2017, 10:35 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Him, this is serious. By the way, do you have uncles or the elderly in your family? Maybe someone he respects? They should help talk to him.