Notices

eating disorder relapse also want drugs

Old 11-03-2016, 04:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Earth Child

eating disorder relapse also want drugs

its me the person who changes there name 100 of times or more
Am kinda on a downwards spiral with my eating disorder eating 700 calories at the moment sometimes more sometimes less
i need to be on the pro ed site am a member off to make sure some people there are safe and not be suicidal there is one person who is going to be on there own at Christmas i said id siting in the chat all day with her during the holidays so she feels less alone she has no family and no friends ...she needs someone to talk yo about the crap that is going around in her head i feel responsible for her ...WHATEVER IT TAKES

I cant eat normally the fact am fat is getting to me a lot i normally relapse at this time of year because of the holidays
I think i need help but i cant get its because my BMI is 40 too fat for help as its the NHS and i cant get to see nutritionist and not fat enough for an op so i cant win
Most of the time i want to die the only reason i havent is my husband and these people need me
av asked for help from my dr and all she does is weight me witch makes me feel like crap every time ...i cant face it anymore of me being fat its disgusting

i see a psych that dont even see that i have a problem i have never been diagnosed she dont even give a crap about it

am so sick of this ...depressed is the word morbid too
please dont give me diet advice i have heard it all before
only reason am posting because i need to stay alive for these people and my husband

Also want to take drugs to loses weight as well but i cant get money because my husband is too scared to give me any other than one pound
Old 11-03-2016, 04:29 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

(((((WillowO))))); it is so obvious that you are a good and caring person. I hope that you find a way to see the goodness in yourself - the goodness we see in you.

We are here for you. Please be kind to yourself.
Old 11-03-2016, 06:28 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Willow
I understand. I also suffer from ED, and it has been a long struggle. I am getting a lot of help - am outpatient at a treatment center near me. I was spiralling out of control a few months ago. It took a lot of work to steer back on course. I have been very tempted in the past to do things I used to do to cover up my disorder and not deal with it. But I think you and I both know that in the long run it doesn't actually help.
As you can access NHS, I'm wondering if you can't get a referral to a more specialized facility there? I used to see a regular shrink (I tried two different ones) but I couldn't spend years talking and talking and not working at taking action. Getting treatment has been hard at times, but it is working and helping me to manage my life.
You can do this.
Old 11-03-2016, 06:34 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Willow - while it's nice you feel responsible for this person, it's dreadful for you (and for her) to be on a pro Eating Disorders site.

Can you encourage your friend to leave that site as well - maybe post here instead?

if your p-doc is not helping you, can you and your husband make some noise and get a new one?

D
Old 11-03-2016, 06:40 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I have faith that you are going to find your way out of all of this. It took me a long time to sort through all my stuff, too.

Keep seeking solutions wherever you can. You are worth it.
Old 11-04-2016, 05:49 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Just to chime in with Dee - I completely agree
The worst thing we need with our ED is a pro-ana site. Please stop visiting that site. It is so triggering with this disease. I promise nothing good comes of it.
Hope you are ok today
Old 11-04-2016, 04:37 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Earth Child

Originally Posted by Irnldy001 View Post
Hi Willow
I understand. I also suffer from ED, and it has been a long struggle. I am getting a lot of help - am outpatient at a treatment center near me. I was spiralling out of control a few months ago. It took a lot of work to steer back on course. I have been very tempted in the past to do things I used to do to cover up my disorder and not deal with it. But I think you and I both know that in the long run it doesn't actually help.
As you can access NHS, I'm wondering if you can't get a referral to a more specialized facility there? I used to see a regular shrink (I tried two different ones) but I couldn't spend years talking and talking and not working at taking action. Getting treatment has been hard at times, but it is working and helping me to manage my life.
You can do this.
Av asked my dr and psych to refer me to someone they will not do its as am too big i think am going to try OA unsure if there is many meeting in edinburgh scotland but i need the help
am not going to go in that pro ana site anymore i feel bad for letting this person down
am obses i hate myself so much things in the past makes me hate myself tonight while i was meditating listen to one on you tube telling me to love myself that i give my permsion to love myself i need to try and love myself stop the self abuse because that what it is
my husband is stressed i need to help him and myself
i am going to a AA meeting on monday would go to the saturday one but my nieces are here and my husband says am too ill to go on my own but ill ask him tomorrow again see what he says
thank you all for replying to me
Old 11-04-2016, 04:54 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Administrator

Willow, I'm glad you are still working through issues and trying to get the help you need.