Notices

Lost stuff from last year

Old 11-01-2016, 04:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Lost stuff from last year

Oh man, I'm so pissed off. I can't find my winter coat anywhere.

I was thinking that I could never lose it because when you go somewhere and it's -6 degrees centigrade out, you'd think you'd notice when you left the club without a freaking coat. I'm pretty sure I left my winter coat at coat check in this one club last year because I was blackout drunk and stumbling home in my heels (I stumble in heels anyway lol), and I don't remember a thing about being at the club except that they didn't play my song. I loved that coat. Stupid. I never lose things at clubs. This is why you need to go out with friends. I have no LIVING friends, yet I still go out.

I probably should get a new coat because that one was getting old (11 years old??), and I gained about 20lbs, so it probably wouldn't even fit anymore like all my other jackets, but I just loved it so much.

Other stuff I've lost:
Phones
Rings
Potential
Integrity
Old 11-01-2016, 04:36 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

There are some items I hid and forgot where I hid them. There is a vague memory of hiding a necklace and thinking that I hoped I wouldn't forget where I hid it.
It has never been found. My forgetfulness now is no longer due to drinking. Thank you, God!

Take the money that would've been spent on alcohol and buy yourself a really nice new coat.
Old 11-01-2016, 05:09 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by FLCamper View Post
There are some items I hid and forgot where I hid them. There is a vague memory of hiding a necklace and thinking that I hoped I wouldn't forget where I hid it.
It has never been found. My forgetfulness now is no longer due to drinking. Thank you, God!

Take the money that would've been spent on alcohol and buy yourself a really nice new coat.
The most I've lost by hiding things in my home is liquor. Sad state I was in. Withdrawals and so on. I still find it in boots I never wear. Ugh, just the worst. That is really sad though, I know, I get attached to things.
Old 11-01-2016, 05:30 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

When we moved from one house to another, we left behind a bunch of winter clothing, tucked behind storage panels. Didn't realize it until cold weather visited in our new house. Arrrrghh!
Old 11-01-2016, 07:42 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I hid a beer a few months back and still haven't fount it! I know the feeling. I think I may have hid some money too. I just have to make sure I check everything really well before getting rid of it!
Old 11-02-2016, 06:29 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Stupid. I never lose things at clubs. This is why you need to go out with friends. I have no LIVING friends, yet I still go out.
/QUOTE]

Hello:

I think "this is why you need to go out with friends..." is AV. It's not up to our friends to keep up with our belongings.

I got black out drunk and that's one of the reasons I quit. Think of the cash you save by not drinking and buy yourself an awesome coat!

You can do this!!!