I lost it!

Old 10-30-2016, 06:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I lost it!

I lost it on STBXAH tonight when he called.
He showed up (obviously been drinking) yesterday to a soccer game and I kept myself pulled together for all of our sakes the whole time. But tonight when he called and would not give me the passcode to our satalite tv acct and I could tell he was still drinking, I told him to not even bother to show up to go trick or treating with the kids and I tomorrow if he is not totally sober.

He hung up on me at that point, which I really don't blame him. But then he didn't call the kids to say goodnight, so I felt really bad. DS 6 didn't even notice. DD 9 asked if her dad was drinking today. I told her I wasn't sure and she said she doesn't want him to call if he has so she texted him goodnight. She knew he had been drinking as well yesterday and didn't like how he acted.

I will have to wait to see if he shows tomorrow. And add putting the tv in my name to my list of things I need to work on. The discount having it in his name with his cell acct isn't worth it. I just deducted the $ of what he pays me for child support., but not any more.

Just needed to vent a bit.
Old 10-30-2016, 07:05 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You need to get satellite account worked out so he can't do that again.
Old 10-30-2016, 08:29 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Jeez what a jerk. Yep - my XAH is sober but does everything in his power to yank my chain. Bad news for him - there are not too many things left at his disposal.