Notices

tough recovery

Old 10-06-2004, 02:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
tough recovery

tough recovery

will some buddy please tell me when recovery starts getting any easier. It has been over a mounth now since the last time i used cocaine, and it is still an every day battle. I know this feeling cant last for ever?
Old 10-06-2004, 03:21 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
chris addict

Hi brady phillips It does get easyer But for me It took going to meeting and working the steps and following the 5 suggestions given to me. 1 go to a meeting 2 read your litature 3 call your sponser 4 pray and meditate and 5 Dont pick up!

It is hard at first but I know you can do it,becouse you have come this far. If you dont have a sponser get 1 and if you dont go to meeting give your self a break and go to a meeting thats what I had to do.And 1 more thing stay away from People,places, and things these suggestions was freely given to me and now Im freely given them to you. You will be in my prayer. addict named chris
Old 10-10-2004, 07:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Lightbulb

Hello, Brother I Am Glad To Hear That And Easy Does It For Me I Have Been Clean For 3yrs And It Has Been Easy Just Keep You Forus And Go To Meeting Stay Around Recovery People And Read Your Aa Big Book
Old 10-11-2004, 07:15 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Things will get better, I promise. Just stay away from cocaine and each day you will feel better about being in your own skin. I'm right there with ya.

Hope
Old 10-11-2004, 08:03 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi Brady,
Give yourself time, things will definetly get better. You have 1 month already, so you are on the right track! Finding support would be a good idea, because you need a good positive alternative to going back out and using. The problems are going to come and go through out your recovery, but, the way you cope with them will get better as you accumulate time. Being around good positive people that are pulling in the same direction as yourself is a good idea.
Also, in a couple of more months you will notice how much better you feel physically.
Hang in there!