Notices

Hoping for new life...

Old 10-05-2016, 02:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hoping for new life...

(I apologize for misspelles but still foggy I was I n a lot of machines for my head and heart and meds still foggy .thank you) and I. P nHello I posted earlier but iqi don't know my what ( happened finger must have slipped an how I was in the hospital...... Again. But it was worst this time. I was in so much pain, needed bed pan, couldn't walk, in so much pain. I've had seizures before even sober so I had lot of tests done on me, it was depressing and I felt so lot and a lot of "why me" I have been told I need wellness center I can do out patient I can't do In because I have an apt I Can't loose and BTW I owe rent since yesterday I've missed work, etc... And I have had. LOTS of trauma in my life I never dealt with so now I need a sphychiatristits a lot. I sent 28 day sober being on this and since I am given meds for seizure I need twice day for a moth so far Nd going to a facility I thought I'd try to get support since I lost All my friends "drinking friends and now none.. It's just reality... I'm still weak but I need to figure life out . I don't want to die and it worries me of what has become of me. I M such a happy (I'm wondering if it's just a mask) help others, cheer you up person but S I was told by social worker even I need help. It is about 3am in Los Angeles insomnia. I can't even take ibuprofen or anything g for pain worse sleeping pill but I will have phone enext to me to check in.... I hope I cn be someone who helps some one else through this one day...... All I can say right now.... Much love 💙💙💙💙💙💙 Lady

Last edited by Lady3; 10-05-2016 at 03:07 AM. Reason: More to and
Old 10-05-2016, 03:21 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome back Lady

D
Old 10-05-2016, 03:30 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hope that you will make the needed changes so as to get healthy.
M-Bob
Old 10-05-2016, 03:32 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Everyone needs a little help at some point! Glad to see ya. Hope you get at least some good sleep tonight.