Notices

Where are you now

Old 10-03-2016, 03:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Do your best

Where are you now

When we were children we had innocence we had wonder & we had adventures... there is a time when we can't remember past a certain age I think mines 4 or 5 anyway my point is we wasn't discriminate and anyone we meet could become a new friend

Something happened when we got older we didn't necessarily lose everything but we did lose our innocence as is part of life & learning (Don't tell me Santa isn't real I still leave out a snack )

Well I've been trying to work out how to post this with the message im trying to portray for over 24h the idea came to me while out walking

It's basically about meeting new people like we did once as kids with the innocence of not knowing what might happen meaning whether you make friends or not

Friendship is really important in recovery I love talking to everyone on SR it gives me so much & I hope others get that too

So with that remember what it like meeting a new Friend at school or down the park, beach wherever

Have you got any friends in recovery you ain't seen in a while then check this out & youl see why friendship is more than important it's amazing

2 Military Kids Were Separated for 17 Months. Their Surprise Reunion Has Me In Tears!
Old 10-03-2016, 04:38 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thought provoking stuff! I feel like life sometimes grinds down our ability to keep an open mind. There is beauty to beheld in the youthful openness to experience. It takes time to learn to fear and hate. Striving to recapture this organic state of openness is noble work.
Old 10-03-2016, 11:33 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I remember meetings people for the first time, nervous, anxious, fast forward and friendships are amazing things!!

I've meet some amazing people here on SR!!