I finally blew my cork! sm

Old 09-30-2004, 06:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
brightlight

I finally blew my cork! sm

I know my plan still is what I want and I am not stopping with the weight loss, fire in the woodstove, and all that, but yesterday I just exploded like I never have in my life. I told him off. Basically what my gripe is that he is never here. I gave up on the not drinking, but I am sick of him acting like he can do anything he wants and even told me he could. Yesterday was his day off and I flat quit typing. I have to type and I get paid per line, so no typing no money. I told him he acts like he is rich and is very arrogrant. He cannot afford to do what he is doing without me typing and I told him I QUIT! I had him figure up all the bills and his drinking and how much money are we short if I do not type. OVER $900! I told him I am not doing it. I could not sleep very good. I did not get any work done. I did not get my exercise done. This morning he said he would try to do what I asked about not spending so much time away from the house. Tonight I could tell he was going and I asked him where he though he was getting the money. He was going to write a check for $3, which I think he did because there is not much money in the bank. I told him he was picking one day to not go to the bar. He was acting so spoiled and out of control and any adult should be able to control themselves and not have what they want when they want it. I told him he did not drink when he was on the trip driving, so he could control it. Name one day you are going to stay home and he picked Friday and Saturday. He thought those two days were the best. I said you said it and now you are going to keep this promise. I said one day and you said two and you said you thought you did not belong at the bar on the weekends, so that is it. I think also he is trying to convince himself that he can do this, which really he can. I did find out that my husband does not want to leave. That is what worries me the most. He stays at the bar too long, so it seems to me he is thinking of leaving. Okay, I think I have it in my head he does not want to leave. Really the way I act, I do not blame him for not wanting to be home more. I do have a major control problem, but then also I have a husband that is out of control. He is having fun talking to these people at the bar, but one got kicked out and the other owes a bill of $600. It was over $1000!!!!!!!! He does not come around as much because of the bill. I think he might be mad at my husband because he will not go to other bars and he also refused to shoot pool on the league. I told him it was not even an option. I would turn him into the police if he drove while drinking and his friend. Thank you for listening again. I am not just taking everything he dishes out.
Old 09-30-2004, 07:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I don't blame you....
Rose
Old 09-30-2004, 10:11 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

It happens to all of us.
Hugs
Kat
Old 10-01-2004, 05:53 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Its good to put boundaries in place. As CoDe's we tend to let our boundaries get pushed back by the A and eventually, THEY ARE CONTROLLING US!! Sounds a little twisted, but it's true.

Way to stand your ground. I hope everything works well for you. God Bless.