Notices

saying hello!!

Old 07-03-2016, 11:16 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

saying hello!!

everyone hope your having a nice 4th weekend!! god bless America!!!

well I'm waiting to go back to treatment. I'm really grateful I found this site. I'm a loner. (I'm an alcoholic, the lonely disease). and this site helps me to speak and know myself if I post here, I want to stop. I haven't stop drinking I'm on waiting list to a detox and go back to treatment.

sometimes I think I want to detox on my own. but its fkn hard. I need to drink to feel something. I want to stop this madness I created, but I need help once again. so I need to speak. everyday I wake up I look at this, I'm trying.

so to everyone who is struggling done give up, ask for help. I love you guys even tho I don't know you. hope I will keep updateing on my situation. its almost time to give up on my selfishness, I'm just trying to keep alive with my thoughts and without this post, I don't know.

be safe and I feel all of you . we can do this with the right direction and support. I'm not gonna lie, I'm tipsy as **** right now, but ive never done this. love is love, and I love you all.

have a nice weeeeekkkkkk be safe
Old 07-03-2016, 03:30 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I wish you well in treatment, drinker7.

Please tho - resist the urge to party this weekend....I've known many people who intended to go into rehab but drank instead.

Now you've made the decision to get help and stop drinking, support that desire with good decisions

D
Old 07-04-2016, 01:46 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Do your best

^^^^^
Old 07-04-2016, 04:13 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Welcome!

Things can be slower around here on weekends, especially holiday weekends, so if you need support and don't get an immediate response, please don't give up.

Maybe change your online name to Exdrinker7? Just a thought

You can do this!
Old 07-04-2016, 05:47 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

"Need to drink" (to anything) is one of the biggest lies we tell ourselves. Try "drinking seems to help X BUT ...."
Old 07-04-2016, 06:20 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

welcome drinker, hope you have a safe 4th too. Don't rule out hitting some meetings - holidays are some of the busiest for all recovery groups so why not join in and get a head start on your upcoming treatment?
Old 07-04-2016, 09:19 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Maybe this time in treatment, view it as the most important thing going on in your life (as it probably is) and implement the lessons learned during that time.