Notices

Fatty liver and two small nodules (question)

Old 06-28-2016, 02:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Fatty liver and two small nodules (question)

I know we cannot ask for medical advice here.

I was wondering if anyone had something similar during a hospital stay or routine checkup. I have a fatty liver which is supposed to go away, but these nodes are bothering me. Upon discharge, I was told that I didn't have to followup anything medically.

I'm not even sure I understand what a nodule is. From what I've been reading, it's simply an undisclosed lesion. They first some them while I was sedated. Then I had another scan (after I was in a regular room) and they seemed to drop the whole conversation about them. I've called the head charge in hospital to ask exactly what I have to do. I'm going to my doctor tomorrow, paperwork in hand, so that we can start to assess.

Today, I went to intake for out patient rehab. They are super serious--gave me a urine test, breathe test, and then told me to come back as soon as I'm not on ativan anymore. The Dr. prescribed ativan! But I have to have them sign it and say I won't take it. So, now my start there is delayed.
Old 06-28-2016, 02:47 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

I would trust your doctor in this case, based on your other post you had a very thorough round of examinations during your hospital stay, correct? And as you mention, we cannot give medical advice.