Notices

Again

Old 06-27-2016, 07:16 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Again

I am here again, I drank on Saturday because I got in my own head and told myself that my boyfriend was cheating on me. He has now left me because of my erratic behavior and drinking. I am loosing everything one day at a time. I had to pick myself up on Sunday and remind myself that I still have a new day a head of me, so here I go on day 2 again. I am worth it. I hate the monster that creeps into my head telling me just one and you will feel better then it is all over from there. I have a hard time staying in the moment and fantasize about the day I have 30 days, 6 months when I know I just need to take it one day at a time. I just had to write this down before I head off to work.
Old 06-27-2016, 07:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Welcome Christine, glad you are back on track. Have you considered seeing an alcohol drug counselor or doing some meeting to get additional support for your sobriety? Joining a class thread here at SR would be a good place to get some daily accountability as well.
Old 06-27-2016, 07:46 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Welcome to the family. I hope the support here can help you get sober for good.
Old 06-27-2016, 12:03 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Do your best

Good to see you x
Old 06-27-2016, 12:25 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

ScottFromWI I am in AA but last week did not go as many times as I should have, my stinking thinking got me in trouble but glad to be always welcomed back into the AA rooms and on here. Looking into counseling I really need some emotional healing if I am going to succeed. Thank you for your post.
Old 06-27-2016, 12:27 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I am in AA but last week did not go as many times as I should have, my stinking thinking got me in trouble but glad to be always welcomed back into the AA rooms and on here. Looking into counseling I really need some emotional healing if I am going to succeed. I need to get a sponsor and start working the steps. Thank you for your post.