Notices

Update

Old 06-20-2016, 09:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update

Hi!
I haven't post here for a while and wanted to write you to share what happened since january...

Well, I've been in some denial, because for my holidays in february I drunk some with other people (it wasn't that much but you know...). Then, I came back to my job and had some problems... gues what, one night I drunk too much.. Then try to cut off again. I blame to my job for my depression... So, I got an appointment with a psychiatrist who gave me a sick leave for 15 days. After 15 days I continue depressed and he gave me an antidepressant and a medicin to sleep but also 15 days of sick leave (that month I decided not to drink because my emotional state). After 10 days I felt much better and returned to my job.

Before the visit to the doc I wanted to quit to my job, I had so much stress and because I had cancer twice, I was terrified to have a relapse with this disease due to stress. But with the medicin I began to see things differently. I no longer wanted to quit or to change my job.

So, again with alcohol I thought I could drink a little without having difficulties to control it. I bought a bottle of wine that last a week. Then, a sunday for luch I bought another bottle of wine. I wanted to drink a little more to relax... but I couldn't control and drunk the entire bottle (I still don't know why I did this, I wasn't blue that moment). I slept the entire afternoon, the entire night and on monday I couldn't wake up, so I arrived late to the office telling lyis to my boss.

I felt so bad that monday and also with myself... I decided to tell this to my psychiatrist and some spiritual guides I have and was the best decision ever, but I had to make a great effort to tell and admit this. Now I'm sober for 4 weeks and want to stay like this...

Thanks for reading,
Katze
Old 06-20-2016, 10:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Do your best

You have done amazing reaching 30 days Katze this was a major milestone in my sobriety if I'm honest for me it was the most important milestone because I know deep in my heart & soul if getting sober is possible for me it's possible for anyone (this is my first time over 30 days) and I know just how important today is for you

So so happy for you
Old 06-20-2016, 11:15 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Katze2015 View Post
Hi!
I haven't post here for a while and wanted to write you to share what happened since january...

Well, I've been in some denial, because for my holidays in february I drunk some with other people (it wasn't that much but you know...). Then, I came back to my job and had some problems... gues what, one night I drunk too much.. Then try to cut off again. I blame to my job for my depression... So, I got an appointment with a psychiatrist who gave me a sick leave for 15 days. After 15 days I continue depressed and he gave me an antidepressant and a medicin to sleep but also 15 days of sick leave (that month I decided not to drink because my emotional state). After 10 days I felt much better and returned to my job.

Before the visit to the doc I wanted to quit to my job, I had so much stress and because I had cancer twice, I was terrified to have a relapse with this disease due to stress. But with the medicin I began to see things differently. I no longer wanted to quit or to change my job.

So, again with alcohol I thought I could drink a little without having difficulties to control it. I bought a bottle of wine that last a week. Then, a sunday for luch I bought another bottle of wine. I wanted to drink a little more to relax... but I couldn't control and drunk the entire bottle (I still don't know why I did this, I wasn't blue that moment). I slept the entire afternoon, the entire night and on monday I couldn't wake up, so I arrived late to the office telling lyis to my boss.

I felt so bad that monday and also with myself... I decided to tell this to my psychiatrist and some spiritual guides I have and was the best decision ever, but I had to make a great effort to tell and admit this. Now I'm sober for 4 weeks and want to stay like this...

Thanks for reading,
Katze
Katz,
Hey congrats on the long streak (:
Old 06-20-2016, 03:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad you're back with us Katze

D
Old 06-20-2016, 06:23 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Congratulations Katze! 4 weeks is great. I'm glad to hear that your depression seems to be lifting and your stress easing also. Those things will improve even more with continued sobriety.
Old 06-20-2016, 09:27 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Thanks for reading and the encouragement!