Dear Life... I'm a Survivor

Old 06-11-2016, 07:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Dear Life... I'm a Survivor

I'm just going to leave this link here to a fabulous song by Delta Goodrem... which I think all can relate too...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dqJ419Ggij0

Copy and paste link into your browser...or if some can paste the actual YouTube video in here that would be even better..
(I dont have the access to do that yet.)

Wishing everyone a good weekend... its the Queens Birthday on Monday here in Australia.. so its a long weekend 😊

Last edited by 2Frazzled; 06-11-2016 at 07:27 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-12-2016, 05:48 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I just wrote the Queen in on my ballot to vote for her as the next President of the U.S.

Although I am sure Her Majesty would not like this position, I think she far outshines the other two candidates.

Have a wonderful day!!!
Old 06-12-2016, 06:41 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Frazzled, I don't think there is an issue of "access" as far as posting an active link or embedding a video. All you need to know is the procedure.

For anyone who wants to post a video, scroll to Carlotta's post in this thread: http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...vids-post.html

And if you want to just put in a link to a video, or a link to a site or article, all you have to do is copy the URL "address" at the top of your screen and paste it into your post. Couldn't be easier.

Hope that helps you to express what you want to express and show what you want to show!
Old 06-12-2016, 07:58 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Eauchiche View Post
I just wrote the Queen in on my ballot to vote for her as the next President of the U.S.

Although I am sure Her Majesty would not like this position, I think she far outshines the other two candidates.

Have a wonderful day!!!
LOL Eauchiche!... I'm with you on that vote! Yikes... what a circus on the political spectrum back home... not sure about expressing political views here... but if Trump gets in... I don't think I'm ever going home!! frightening to say the least! Long live the Queen
Frazzled~
Old 06-12-2016, 08:02 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Old 06-12-2016, 08:07 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Thank you Honeypig (love that name)

That worked a charm This is just a good song about Strength and and the stuff we go through... rising above it all...