Notices

Another rough day

Old 05-05-2016, 09:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Another rough day

Not going to lie. I'm having another emotional day. Just had a little alone cry after a meeting where something was said to me in front of others that caught me off guard... Then talked with a friend to vent, then talked in private to the person who said it and expressed my feelings of what was said. Proud of me for having that conversation and not being emotional. It is squashed.

But generally speaking I'm an emotional wreck right now. This chronic fatigue is likely part of it, and I'm a woman so there are routine hormone shifts hat happen, and I'm stressed... It's just all hitting at once. I was actually mentally toying with the idea of walking out for the day earlier. That's the first time here I've ever felt that way. It sucks.

I need a break. I need to get somethings off my list. But much like my sobriety this is for me to control. And I am one person and can only do so much.

I need a good long, chest heaving cry right now ... But I have several hours til that's feasible as in in cubicle land and don't want to return to my desk with bloodshot eyes.

Give me strength..:
Old 05-05-2016, 10:04 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
That bell or bike person

*hugs* @ ICDB ,

Do the right thing for you life and your sobriety , would it be feasible to take a day or a few hrs leave ?
Old 05-05-2016, 10:10 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Its_me_jen

I'm sorry you're having a rough day. You're doing exactly what you're supposed to be doing -- talking about it and honestly expressing how you feel. That, all by itself, can be exhausting.

It will get better.

Hugs.
Old 05-05-2016, 10:16 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Sorry you are having such a tough day. Is it possible to come down with a stomach bug and take the rest of the day for yourself?
Old 05-05-2016, 10:24 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Do your best

We're here for you ICDB grouphug I think

Old 05-05-2016, 11:26 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I can relax once I get to the weekend but have to get their first. Taking kids to dentist because husband working out of town today, packing tonight plus laundry and homework, work rookie row. We also just found out my mother in law was diagnosed with cancer and has surgery in the near future.

My mind and body are constantly being forced in too many directions. I usually put on a happy face while juggling life but sometimes it is just too much.
Old 05-05-2016, 12:34 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Its_me_jen

I totally understand. I've been feeling the same way lately but I know, from my past experience, that I will be ok. I've been through worse.

Old 05-05-2016, 12:37 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Well now it's almost comical. The new contractor who was to stay for me Monday, and alleviate some workload, has now backed out.

Sigh