Tuesdays are my new poison

Old 05-03-2016, 07:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Tuesdays are my new poison

Tuesday's are the day my loved one has 3 hour visitation scheduled for his month old baby girl... If you guys aren't familiar with my story or current situation, refer to previous posts. I am struggling- hard. Today his other daughter was introduced and the first thing she says is "Reddog is probably so disappointed bc she has a baby of her own in her belly already!" Kids are smart, man. And I am so much more than disappointed, but we will leave it at that.

Anyhow, long story short... He was having a mini party/event/whatever at our house while I'm out trying to keep my mind occupied bc my boundary is to not be around the baby at this time until my baby is born at least. He had friends over, taking pics of the baby. His mom, dad, his 6 year old and her mother. It was just a field day..... They brought gifts and such. -rolls eyes- it's hard- when I should be experiencing a happy time and going thru all of these things he's experiencing with this current baby.. It sucks, it hurts, and it's downright awful for me right now.
Asking for good vibes, any input, or just a prayer in time of need. Thank you guys for listening
Old 05-03-2016, 08:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sending you a prayer, friend. I'm sorry you are down. Hugs!!!
Old 05-03-2016, 08:22 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

May peace and strength be yours RedDog. This sounds very difficult.
Old 05-04-2016, 12:37 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Sorry you have to deal with this! My only thought is to try and focus on your own precious babe soon to be in your arms. Sending you hugs and will pray for you tonight!
Old 05-04-2016, 06:40 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hugs and prayers. You are in my heart.