Notices

crazzy fatique & digestive pain @ 130 days.. HELP!

Old 05-03-2016, 02:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

crazzy fatique & digestive pain @ 130 days.. HELP!

DO NOT SEND ME THE PAWS LINK I AM VERRRRRRRRRRRRRY AWARE OF THE LINK AND HAVE READ IT SEVERAL TIMES..... THANKS. ALSO AM UNDER THE CARE OF A DOCTOR SO NO GO TO THE DOCTOR COMMENTS. THANKS.

Curious if anyone else at around 4 months hit a crazy fatigue they couldnt shake??

It is like I have taken benadryl and so hard to wake up...

Is this my body healing or mind healing??? Does this go away???

I have seen several doctors who just to be honestly play it off...maybe because they havent experienced it...

I have praying and giving my problems to God....taking nightly walks.....eating well... taking vitamins....

Sometimes I get scared this is never gonna go away....it went away a few times but now is at its worst.

I also have been having stomach pain....which doctors have taken tests and imaging and are saying is gastritis...

curious if anyone else has expierienced this....

I have constipation and have been using the liquid suppositories.. sometimes I will wake up and can go for like 3 days then its like it gets backed up again..

I also get this pain under my right rib cage and when I push on it I can push something in that feels like bubbles...

Once again I saw a doctor who did imaging that said he had no clue what it was....

I also get sharp stabbing precise pains that come and go the other week it was so bad everytime i breathed it shot pain under my right rib??

Im looking for any advice or any help or any stories of expierience....

I am trying not to lose hope but I dont get it I have been REALLY GOOD to my body since quitting drinking

thanks for listening
Old 05-03-2016, 02:30 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Sorry you still aren't feeling well Aqua. Out of curiosity, have you seen a Gastro doctor specifically? I had a lot of GI issues when I was drinking and also after I quit. I did a lot of damage to my stomach and esophagus and also had bad reflux due to my drinking. It took a long time for it to heal and I still get flare ups now and then.

Another thing I deal with is Anxiety, and that in itself can manifest in GI issues from time. Constantly prodding and poking around on my own doesn't help matters either.

Just a couple of thoughts, but keep trying of course. Hope you can get some relief soon.
Old 05-03-2016, 02:39 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

from my own experience, i have found ProBiotics to be a life saver.
Old 05-03-2016, 03:55 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

I hope you and your Dr can find a solution aquatundra.

D
Old 05-03-2016, 04:28 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

About 1 year after getting sober I experienced similar issues. I was so fatigued that I literally fell asleep at my desk at work. The list of symptoms also included pain under the rib cage, diarrhea, dizziness, dental and facial pain, neuropathy and most terrifying a "deja vu" feeling as though I was having a seizure. It took nearly 2 years for me to get a diagnosis but I have an auto-immune disease where my body attacks the B vitamins in my body as though they are a virus. My levels were so low that my doctor said they rivaled chemo patients. Have any of your doctors done a non-routine blood panel? One that checks vitamin & mineral levels in your body? Had someone told me that all my symptoms were due to low B vitamins I would have told them they were crazy. But I now give myself B12 injections every other week and am on prescription dosage of B-6 and (it took nearly a year) but slowly all my symptoms are going away. (except the Neuropathy- which is constant in my hands and feet and sucks).