Notices

You have all been spared pages and pages of my ranting

Old 04-23-2016, 11:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

You have all been spared pages and pages of my ranting

I lost the post. Consider yourselves blessed. I am a writer and I had a story to tell - but the time I spent poking at the keyboard with one finger (phone) I got logged out and my story got as lost as those emails Hillary wished hers would be. And I even disclosed who was on the receiving end of a batgirl of Lucille! Oh well. I tend to get wordy and ya'll would have backstepped out of my crazy to go look at kittens playing with yarn.

So my dissertation that no University would accept asks only two questions.

Has anyone tried Campral and did you beg for death with the side effects? I am currently on my sweaty knees begging for death but the grim reaper is ignoring my crazy. He thinks it will teach me a lesson.

Oh, one thing out of my long winded rant against the world - I am a binge drinker two weeks into sobriety. I have no cravings, no thoughts, nothing. I just feel like death. My therapist calls me a binger- I find something, binge on it, find a way off, and then find something else.

Last edited by lighteningbug; 04-23-2016 at 12:04 PM. Reason: My crazy needs a backstory
Old 04-23-2016, 12:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

No experience with Campral. Sorry you are suffering. Maybe there is something behind the adult dosage being "666 mg"?
Hope you feel better soon.
Old 04-23-2016, 12:22 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm a binger too xoxo
Your post was really cute
Old 04-23-2016, 12:23 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I don't have any experience with Campral but I just wanted to reach out and say I'm sorry you're suffering.

Does your doctor have any suggestions about what might ease your discomfort? My DOC is heroin and my doctor would kind of talk break it down like treat the symptoms..you're running to the bathroom nonstop get immodium, you can't sleep- I'll give you a prescription for a sleep aid, take Tylenol, etc. etc.

I would get a second opinion if you don't feel your doctor has experience with how well a drug works and what the side effects are. I have found going to a doctor that just does addiction solves that problem. If they are offering a medicine they have provided it to lots and lots of others and have had their feedback that it works and that it is definitely worth taking.

Keep your head up, it won't get worse only better.
Old 04-23-2016, 12:25 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Just replying to myself

I may have lost my post, but I am still dying like a Eskimo without snow to talk to someone. It doesn't have to be about Campral per day - maybe just bad side effects from any drug?

I have been in bed for 8 days. 8 days of icky horror I wouldn't wish on a preying mantis about to attack my toe.

I am a busy wife and mother with a very busy job. To take an entire week off to glance at reruns while I beg for sleep INSTEAD of beaching it on some island somewhere? That is hardcore man.

What got me laid up was not necessarily side effects - it was a tooth infection. On Friday I looked like Negan Lucilled me and by Sunday I was in the ER. But this whole nasty week? And today I am still in bed? I either want to sue my dentist and blow up his building or I want to do the same to my drug dealer shrink who gave me this in the first place!

It took me awhile to connect the dots. I literally have all the nifty side effects to this drug. Ok maybe not all, but most of them. I am theatrical and prone to exaggeration.

How can that be just a tooth infection?

I am like a horse! You can throw fistfuls of unregulated meds at me and I won't go down as hard as this. I have never microwaved puppies or noogied
old ladies - why must I be the only one not to love this wonder drug!

Damn. My colon hurts. I wonder if they have a pill for that.
Old 04-23-2016, 12:27 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I like you.
Old 04-23-2016, 12:29 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Fabela View Post
I like you.
And I like you. What's for dinner? A BFF should always cook for her BFF when she is constantly running for the can.
Old 04-23-2016, 12:30 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Jsbodhi View Post
I'm a binger too xoxo
Your post was really cute
It was the kittens, huh? Always throw playing kittens in a post and you'll get a smile.
Old 04-23-2016, 12:30 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I like both of you
Old 04-23-2016, 12:31 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by lighteningbug View Post
It was the kittens, huh? Always throw playing kittens in a post and you'll get a smile.
It was the title; because I rant here a lot haha
Old 04-23-2016, 12:33 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by AdelineRose View Post
I don't have any experience with Campral but I just wanted to reach out and say I'm sorry you're suffering.

Does your doctor have any suggestions about what might ease your discomfort? My DOC is heroin and my doctor would kind of talk break it down like treat the symptoms..you're running to the bathroom nonstop get immodium, you can't sleep- I'll give you a prescription for a sleep aid, take Tylenol, etc. etc.

I would get a second opinion if you don't feel your doctor has experience with how well a drug works and what the side effects are. I have found going to a doctor that just does addiction solves that problem. If they are offering a medicine they have provided it to lots and lots of others and have had their feedback that it works and that it is definitely worth taking.

Keep your head up, it won't get worse only better.
So far I have just talked to the dentist, oral surgeon and McDreamy at the ER and they all threw Percocet at me and told me to go away.

I just came to the realization of Campral side effects a couple of hours ago.
Old 04-23-2016, 12:35 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

I like both of you
Aww - I will be Dorothy because I Am tall. Who wants to be Blanche and Rose?

Unless you are a guy. Then you can be Dorothy. She has man hands and a deep voice.
Old 04-23-2016, 12:37 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

I'll be blanche
I'm a woman
Old 04-23-2016, 12:38 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Sorry I'm not helping haha
I have no experience with campral- but lots of binge experience
Old 04-23-2016, 12:39 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

It was the title; because I rant here a lot haha
Oh how I LOVE a good rant! It is like a candlelit dinner followed by wild sex on the front porch... Without a man! You just spew forth your nonsense, feel better and not be required to do or say anything in return. I need to start a blog.
Old 04-23-2016, 12:40 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

I'll be blanche
I'm a woman
You **** monkey! Go put on underwear!
Old 04-23-2016, 12:40 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by lighteningbug View Post
Oh how I LOVE a good rant! It is like a candlelit dinner followed by wild sex on the front porch... Without a man! You just spew forth your nonsense, feel better and not be required to do or say anything in return. I need to start a blog.
Yes a good rant is one of life's greatest pleasures!
Old 04-23-2016, 12:43 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Soul sister

Sorry I'm not helping haha
I have no experience with campral- but lots of binge experience
A fellow binger. Just do it until you pass out and your husband has to cover you with a blanket and tell the kids to be quiet cause Mommy is napping.

I didn't need to eat/drink/shop/work all the time. But when I do it I am in it to win it.
Old 04-23-2016, 12:45 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

I have just realized that I have to put on pants. And underwear. No wait. Screw em. Going commando. I have to go to Walgreens for my sleep med or I will be up all night on cracked.com.
Old 04-23-2016, 12:54 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

I have to go but I will be back. Everyone take off your underwear and join me in dissecting drug side effects (boring), how to get sheets in the washer before your partner smells them (better) or kittens playing with play dough (best). They get sticky!