Notices

Sober Saturday

Old 04-02-2016, 09:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Sober Saturday

Funny how in day two I was already thinking of going to get some wine after work. I checked in here on my lunch break and spent money on some Tallegio and local goat cheese instead. I have been reading a book on alkalinity and acidity in the body. It talked about how with alcoholics, we are usually addicted to the substance we are allergic too. Beer drinkers would be like hops and barley, winos to the grape and so forth. It was an interesting way to look at it.. Now i can tell people I am allergic to grapes and can't drink wine! Well, I have about 7 hours before I need to get back to work. I planned 2 back to back yoga classes and am going to channel my inner goddess to find my sweet zen spot deep in my soul! Tomorrow will be such a great day.
Good night!
Old 04-02-2016, 09:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sleep well.
Old 04-03-2016, 05:20 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks for the post GG.

I must be allergic to everything that is used to make alcohol, (and to a lesser extent all the drugs I could get my hands on) because I drank any form of alcohol, even Vanilla Extract on Sundays because they didn't sell alcohol on Sundays where I live.

Now that I am Clean and Sober for 2 Years plus, I realize I was ADDICTED to Pleasing and Serving ME... ME getting what I wanted, and ME getting whatever I wanted that I thought would make ME feel good.

RDBplus3 ... Now Happy, Joyous and FREE

Keep on the Path to FREEDOM Garden Girl.