new codependent addiction -- dating neighbor?

Old 09-20-2004, 07:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

new codependent addiction -- dating neighbor?

Ok...here's the new one for me...I am attracted to my neighbor. He lives in the building next to mine. I look out my kitchen window and I know when he's home. We spent most of the day yesterday together and I am very attracted to him and he to me. He's kind, gentle, thoughtful and right next door..is "dating" a neighbor a bad thing. has anyone ever had this experience. I feel soooo ambivalent about it. I dont want to get hurt again..and neither does he...is it worth a discussion with him? we've had prelim discussions and he's aware of my attraction to him and he to me. your thoughts please..i think about him alot.
Old 09-20-2004, 07:58 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good morning! I live in a TH community and back in the 90's I dated a couple neighbors. (One next door, one behind me) I was way more codie then and younger, of course. It was fun and convienent at first, then was kind of creepy. Like we knew if each other was home, but just not picking up the phone when one of us called. We saw when the other went out, with whom and if we brought anyone home. There was just no privacy or personal space. For me it got real creepy, and I was glad when they finally moved away.
Old 09-27-2004, 01:32 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

So sorry guys, I haven't been here in almost a month. Long story, anway, I had to reply to this thread with a laugh......I dated my next door neighbor and we have been married for 3 years now!!!!