Notices

The whys and hows of quitting......

Old 03-12-2016, 06:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The whys and hows of quitting......

....really don't matter at the of the day. The important thing is that we quit and continue to stay quit. That being said though, there are still days when I can barely comprehend my circumstances for quitting. There are so many who have quit just by realizing their drinking is or could be a problem. I am a bit envious of them but no less proud of them. My circumstances for quitting were at the extreme. I literally had to die to quit and I still wonder why I felt like it needed to go that far. I'll always carry that, and still, after 22 months, there are barely a handful of people who know.

But at the end of the day, that doesn't have to matter. I quit, and I stayed quit. I'm staying quit. Enjoy your weekend Safe and Sober

~Bunnez
Old 03-12-2016, 06:48 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It is baffling...I had to die to in order to return to the living. Thanks for the reminder...because there are moments or hours where I try to convince myself...that I will NOT do that to myself again and will only have a FEW. I know I can't only have a few...I have proven that 1 too many times. Its a battle...one I plan on winning.
Old 03-12-2016, 09:13 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Do your best

Love it when you post Bunnez xx