god your fired

Old 02-24-2016, 09:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile god your fired

My family has done everything for me does god answer my prayers know why because he's dead. god YOUR FIRED
Old 02-24-2016, 09:59 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

Rootin for ya.
Old 02-24-2016, 10:17 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I have a bad case of schizophrenia I have lost the obssession to drink and take opiates. I have suffered greatly. I'm all done with aa I'm gonna go to refuge recovery be a Taoist Buddhist. I was a christian then converted to Islam. I admit I do sleep with a Quran and Bible under my mattress by my head. Schizophrenia and god don't jell well I become delusional as hell. Compassion moderation humility benevolance detachment are the principles I'll follow. The way the path the principle. I'll use principles to guide my thinking. I have one character defect delusional thinking. How delusional was that not at all.
Old 02-24-2016, 10:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I'm not in a episode this is from the heart didn't I practice all Abrahamic religions and sleep with there Holy books underneath my mattress prayed to God consantly look ar were I'm at you can tell by my past post those religions make me delusional as hell so god your fired as of today but I do have Budhhist and Taoist beliefs.I'm going to live a principle driven life of moderation compassion humility benevolance and best for last detachment.Having one character defect delusional thinking which believing in god makes me delusional I will be guided by the way the path the principle. My hp is named only thats my nickname for the infathable Tao.
Old 02-25-2016, 06:31 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

God your hired back the guider of the right path