Notices

Day 3 Dusk

Old 02-15-2016, 10:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 3 Dusk

Day 3 and am on bus home from work. After work will be hard as that's when I normally have my "relax" drink. Or 7. I am focusing on getting home; having a lime cordial and making a yum dinner for family. I realised that one duty I have really recently let slip is cooking for family. I guess that's because I wasn't hungry, so just slapped something together to fed everyone, rather than give them a lovely meal. So that's night 3 focus: a lovely meal and a lime cordial.
Old 02-15-2016, 11:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
That bell or bike person

Zonda ,
that sounds like good self care
I always made time for a good luxury soak in the shower to wash away the stresses of the the day , make sure the bedsheets were clean so i had that nice get in a clean bed feeling .

don't feel too obligated to do marvellous cooking for everyone , i give you a getting over a serious deadly illness get out of doing it free card .. which you can use as many times as you need as long as you stay sober.

I was always a danger to myself with my own high standards trying to do everything for everyone , i was exhausted .. so it's something i like to mention to people in the early days .

good going, keep on

m
Old 02-15-2016, 11:31 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks for the message M. I got Home about 20 minutes ago and already feel a bit anxious "what will I do". After reading your post I think I will take care of myself: make a healthy but unspectacular meal, take a dip in our new pool as it is hot here and spend some time watching a trashy reality show. and not have a drink
Old 02-16-2016, 08:56 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Do your best

Congrats on day 3 Zonda
Old 02-16-2016, 01:49 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
saoutchik

Congratulations on 3 days Zonda