Update in... Life?

Old 02-12-2016, 07:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update in... Life?

Hi all, how have you been?
I haven't been in here for months.
I don't know if you remember me, but I have kept in mind some of your words of advice. You all were really kind yet honest when I needed it the most.

So, things have been... OK.
I did not started a relationship with the guy I was dating by the time I last wrote a post in here. He was a nice guy as far as I'm concerned, except for maybe the fact that he was pressuring me to become official (we never kissed or anything, but he started to put some pressure). It scared me. I thought that when I became official with exabf it had only been two months, so I basically knew really nothing substantial about him, until it was kinda late and I was already attached to him. I don't want to make the same mistake ever again.
At least not with the wrong person. I know that doesn't mean I won't get my heart broken ever again, but at least, I want to be with someone who's not shady, or addicted to anything.

Also... I don't think I'm ready for a relationship, and right now, I just want to focus on being a better version of me, in loving myself in a stable way, and on my career...

There are times when I have seen him (exabf) at the streets and it kinda hurts. I just want to be able to reach indifference.
I have seen him with the girl he left me for. They have the same type of issues, so I guess he is doing well in a way?... He wanted to we with someone compatible to him, so he's got what he wanted, I believe.

But, yeah. In general, I feel much better about everything. I'm more independent now. My grades are excellent. And I'm doing my best to fully recover my self esteem.

It's nice to be here.... I'll be reading you
Old 02-12-2016, 08:09 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sending you much love! When you are in a relationship and it doesn't feel right, then it is not right. Being "sacred" is a good sign that you should move on. You will know when someone loves you for all that you are (good and bad) and you love them the same. All the best to you!