Thank you

Old 01-29-2016, 02:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thank you

Hi guys, i don't post here much anymore but I come back every so often to have a poke around and a read.
I just wanted to say thank you to you all for being there for me last year when I was leaving my husband and starting my new life. The support and love I got here is more than I ever could have imagined.
I am so happy today, settled with my daughter, working in a job I love. And the icing on the cake is that I am completely in love, this guy is the complete opposite of my ex husband in so many ways and it blows my mind how well he treats me. I can't believe I found him. I never knew a relationship could feel this easy and just plain right. I don't think I could have got to this point in my life without the support from you all during that dark time. So from the bottom of my heart I want to say thank you!!
Old 01-29-2016, 02:06 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Sober since 10th April 2012

Hey Maybear so good to hear from you, and that you're in love! You didn't settle for second best and now you know it was worth it.
Maybe our support helped, but a lot of it was you.
Old 01-29-2016, 07:07 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Maybear!

It's good to hear from you. I am so glad you are doing well, and being treated the way you deserve!

Many hugs!
Old 01-29-2016, 08:53 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Sooo good to hear a success story for those of us in the thick of it.. congratulations on your new, awesome life ♡♡