Notices

I'm back

Old 09-14-2004, 08:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Running Blind

I'm back

Some of you may remember my thread from last week in regards to starting over with my family. Well I spent 4.5 wonderful days filled with love with them. I went with no expectations (that's one of the biggest keys)....just a few hopes. My hopes were exceeded by an amount I can't even come close to explain. I left so much negative BS behind and yes....it feels as if I have been reborn. No longer do I look at my life just as my father did....I replaced his prescription glasses with my own and now I see exactly what I'm capable of...what a wonderful feeling. No longer will I need to wrap myself around another to filled my needs as I now see those qualites in myself. No longer am I a mistake (something my father said often). No longer do I believe I'm not lovable as I had 15+ people show me how much I'm loved. Thanks so much for everyone's support. Keep up your own quest....the answers will come when you are ready for them. It took me almost 34 years to find mine and what a blessing they have been.
Old 09-14-2004, 09:02 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
ted
OH SH!T

THAT'S JUST GREAT NEWS!!!
JUST AWESOME....................ted
Old 09-14-2004, 09:09 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Running Blind

Thanks Ted....and yes it is awesome!
Old 09-14-2004, 09:31 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Castaway

Hurrah David!

****{David}}},
Did you put a hex on the Cowboys? Please take it off soon!
Glad you're back and posting. Congrats on successful reunion! Glad you found your rainbow connection!
Sandy
Old 09-14-2004, 09:37 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Monica

Glad to hear you had a wonderful time with your family. I to went home this weekend and got to send the night with my son, who I haven't seen in 35 days. It was so awesome! I feel your joy
Monica
Old 09-14-2004, 10:25 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Running Blind

Thank you...thank you. Yes it is a wonderful feeling. Sandy...no I didn't put a hex on the 'boys but I sure love the person who did. How about those 'skins....woohoo. These lyrics sure speak the truth about my life:

One thing that I must agree with
You got to step outside the picture just to see it
Everybody loses it sometimes
My eyes can't fake what you feel inside

*I had to step out of my picture to see me....to see what everyone else saw. When I did that...my world began to change*

Sometimes when I'm almost empty
I used to wish tomorrow never came and hit me
But today is a time worth living
So things have got to change

*Today is worth living and I no longer dread tomorrow. Some things had to change...when I started changing them...life became so much better.*

Can you ever imagine what it's like
To see every day
But through a hopeless set of eyes
Can you ever feel the want inside
It's all up to you
You've got to find out what you believe in over time

*I never could imaging what it was like to see everyday through eyes that weren't hopeless. I felt the want...didn't know how to get it. Then came my answer...it's inside me. Not in someone else...only in me.*

I'm not one that's into lyrics...but this song speaks volumes to me. *******...Before.

Lang79 I'm very happy for you and hope you and your son get more of those nights together.