please help me

Old 01-17-2016, 06:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lesa

please help me

she was caught breaking in a motel room and got put jail ..got out on bond and they got her..I have quest is wrong to be like good for her dr said she let body heal she might be ok..so in jail cant use have warm place food..is wrong to be ok with her there
Old 01-17-2016, 07:10 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
lesa

please help iam a bad mom thinking this way ..cant sleep i dont know
Old 01-17-2016, 07:14 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Lesa, jail might just be the place she needs to be right now. Help IS available when she is ready.

Lesa, most mamas here are relieved when their addicted children hit jail. They can detox there and be safe. It is okay to be relieved.

Keeping her in my prayers.

Big hugs to you, take a deep breath.
Old 01-17-2016, 07:26 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Are you okay, lesa?

Hugs
Old 01-17-2016, 07:44 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Lesa, my ex meth addicted boyfriend got sober in jail. He told me going to jail was the best thing that happened to him. He has been sober for 20 years or more now. That she is in jail means she is safe.

Can you find an alanon group? You are in one tough situation and should get some support. Of course we are always here so please come post and let us know how you are doing.
Old 01-17-2016, 08:42 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Lesa, you are not a bad Mom. Most likely you're worrying yourself sick. Your daughter is safe and sound at the moment.

Please get some rest.
Old 01-18-2016, 05:10 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Lesa, rather than print the main link which can be confusing, here is some information regarding Al-anon meetings in West Virginia. If you call the number at the beginning of the list, someone will help you find a meeting.

I know how are busy with children, but hope you can find some support there that will help you deal with this.

And here at SR, we are all walking with you too.

MEETINGS

If you would like to talk to someone about meetings throughout West Virginia, you can call the Al-Anon information service at: 304-345-7420. Please leave a message in our voice mailbox and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.

WV Area Meeting Lists

District 1 - Towns: Ceredo, Huntington, and Milton, WV; Ashland, KY; Chesapeake, OH.
Counties: Cabell, Lincoln, Mason, Putnam, and Wayne in West Virginia; Boyd County in
Kentucky.

District_1_ printable meeting list

District 2 - Towns: Charleston, Logan, South Charleston, and Williamson. Counties: Boone,
Clay, Kanawha, Logan, and Mingo.

District_2_printable meeting list

District 3 - Towns: Beckley, Bluefield, Hinton, Lewisburg, Oak Hill, Princeton, and Sutton.
Counties: Braxton, Fayette, Greenbrier, McDowell, Mercer, Monroe, Nicholas, Pocahontas,
Raleigh, Summers, Webster, and Wyoming.

District_3_printable_meeting_list

District 4 - Towns: Clarksburg, Elkins, Fairmont, Franklin, and Morgantown. Counties: Barbour,Harrison, Lewis, Marion, Monongalia, Pendleton, Preston, Randolph, Taylor, Tucker, and Upshur.

District 4 printable meeting list

District 5 - Towns: Berkeley Springs, Charles Town, Keyser, Martinsburg, Millville, and
Shepherdstown. Counties: Berkeley, Grant, Hampshire, Hardy, Jefferson, Mineral, and Morgan.

District_5_printable meeting list

District 6 - Towns: Cameron, New Martinsville, and Wheeling, WV; Martins Ferry, OH.
Counties: Brooke, Hancock, Marshall, Ohio, and Wetzel.

District_6_printable meeting lists

District 7 - Towns: Parkersburg, St. Mary’s, and Vienna, WV; Marietta, OH. Counties: Calhoun,Doddridge, Gilmer, Jackson, Pleasants, Ritchie, Roane, Tyler, Wert, and Wood.

District_7_printable meeting list

Meetings are reprinted with permission of Al-Anon Family Group Headquarters, Inc.
Old 01-18-2016, 05:46 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Thank you, Ann.
Old 01-18-2016, 05:57 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Lesa: In my situation, my son choosing behaviors that landed him in jail - the experience of facing consequences ended up being a positive; looking back, it seems it was a turning point in his life. The enabler that I was at the time - it was very hard to stand down and do nothing - but with much support from family members, I chose to not listen to his pleas to post bail and get him out.

Wishes for strength for you. This is a hard time, I know. Hugs
Old 01-18-2016, 07:36 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
lesa

meeting i have kids five right now ..so i dont do much there young kids..long story ..
Old 01-18-2016, 08:03 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Curmudgeon, Electrical Engineer, Guitar God Wannabe

Location: Where the mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the Earth
There are worse things than being in jail. At least she's safe in there.

So sorry you have to go through this, lesa.
Old 01-18-2016, 08:04 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I remember that you have a lot of children, lesa, and understand how hard it is for you to get out. You are such a good mother and I hope you find some comfort knowing that none of this is your fault.

We are here for you always even if you just need to vent or share your sadness.

Big hugs from my heart to yours.
Old 01-19-2016, 01:22 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Jail

Lesa,

I'm so sorry. But she's safe. Don't feel bad. If it's any consolation, I've been back and forth on pressing charges on my daughter for forgery. Struggling big time.

Freaking out right now because a woman in her 20's was found murdered in the next town from me. I'm having an anxiety attack right now. Jail means your daughter is most likely safe, warm and fed. Please don't feel bad about that.