Made up my mind!!

Old 12-28-2015, 08:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Made up my mind!!

Hi friends!! It's been a while since I have posted on here. My situation with my husbands pain pill addiction has only gotten worse. His mood swings are horrible!! I am beyond sick and tied of feeling as though I am married to 3 to 4 people. It's exhausting and not fair. It's taken me a long time to figure out what I am going to do. I am going to gave him leave mid January. I am DONE!!!!!!! I see the light at the end of the tunnel and it's beautiful!! Just the thought of not having to deal with an emotional train wreck of a person it blissful!!!!!! I refuse for myself or my children to be around someone who is so toxic to our family and NEVER thinks about anyone other than himself. This wife is DONE!!!!
Thank you for reading!!
Lost 2000
Old 12-29-2015, 02:53 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Dear Lost,

I am sorry to hear what you are/were going through. I can exactly connect to this:

Originally Posted by Lost2000 View Post
Just the thought of not having to deal with an emotional train wreck of a person it blissful!!!!!!
Lost 2000
I encountered this strong feeling after I finally was able to leave my "dry addict" boyfriend who had become toxic to me. After that point, things will get much, much better, because there will be so much more energy to care for yourself. This is my experience. You deserve a good life for you and your children.

Congratulations to your decision and I wish you strength and a good day today,

Suzan
Old 12-29-2015, 03:44 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I thing we all have our "enough" point, regardless of whether our addicted loved one is a spouse or child or sibling.

May you have the strength to do what you need to do to take yourself and your children to a safer place of emotional peace and safe living.

Hugs
Old 12-29-2015, 08:21 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Lost2000 View Post
His mood swings are horrible!! I am beyond sick and tied of feeling as though I am married to 3 to 4 people. It's exhausting and not fair.
Lost 2000
Synchronicity! I was just chatting with a friend about our addicts, and I mentioned how with each day, or multiple times in a day, you get to discover which version of them you get to deal with. Very tough to get footing like that! Sending you strength on your journey forward