I just want to say thank you!

Old 12-07-2015, 09:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile I just want to say thank you!

I used to be in a relationship with an alcoholic but this forum really helped me to break free from the unhealthy relationship. Looking back I don't understand what took me so long!! I just want to say thank you for the comments and encouragement, I never would have thought that an anonymous online forum could help me - but it did! Oh and I also read co-dependent no more - even though initially I thought it was outrageous that anyone would consider me a co-dependent :-)
Old 12-08-2015, 02:30 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thank you for sharing. Yours is the first post I read when logging in this morning and what a positive one! Your message is hopeful and the feeling is contagious

What's shared here has been helpful for me over the years also.
Old 12-08-2015, 03:22 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by somedaysoon74 View Post
Oh and I also read co-dependent no more - even though initially I thought it was outrageous that anyone would consider me a co-dependent :-)
When I read that book, I wanted royalties because I was certain she had been peeking in my window and had written it about me. It was scary, I fit every category she could think of, but it was one of the most helpful books in my recovery.

Thank you for sharing your recovery and your enlightenment, each person and each post here helps someone and today, yours gave my heart a lift.

Hugs