a Blue Star Honors so many today..

Old 11-11-2015, 06:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

a Blue Star Honors so many today..

for so many of my friends here in the states and so far away.. I am a Blue Star a Daughter of a Marine.. a GrandDaughter of very old Army.. I am teary with smiles most of the time .. why because memories creep out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks to the beat of so many feet.. Love this Veterans Day to all of you having worn the Uniform of so many places and Families that so long ago were alone and never knew the plight or Future of the young man or woman that was their child.. Mom may never have worn that Uniform but under our apron beats the Heart that Cares a Blue Star and the hand that shakes with the letter hopes for just the Hey Ma'ma I love you one more time... love a Army Strong Mom .. well most of the time . right now memories are rolling down my cheek.. love Ardith Ann Richter Roseland Quilling.. the Mooses Moms..
https://youtu.be/rxrmr4nJgqA
Old 11-11-2015, 08:00 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I wish just wish... well then I am an old Lady .. with so much more time under my belt then most of you.. please play and wish too..
https://youtu.be/XbrZY4mordU
Old 11-11-2015, 08:10 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

as a Blue Star Mom there is alot that I hold tight in my heart that will go with me.. maybe that is why most of us Stars drank so much. and then try so hard not to .. but the FOB's of today that are in the sandbox.. are villages that are left to endure the trials of time.. and there are things there that the adults and children of the region play on view and try to figure out. like pretend plastic trees with strange plastic squirrels in them. a huge full size special made buffalo for so many of us sent in parts and concret to keep him steady for a group of American Indian young men and women to have pow wows around.. and running water and elec and bathrooms be what they are . but better then what had been there before Our Kids came in claimed the ground and built the buildings and items... maybe just maybe and I hope in my heart of hearts that the people that are born and grow up in the next 100 years.. still find in the dirt there little time caps that our kids left behind.. for in this day of Nov 11 2015... that is all a Mom can do Hope that life in the year 2115 is better then what is happening today.. for 100 years ago the War of Wars happened and it was Called the Great War. and no other war would follow it. and as you know kids and beans in 20 years there was WWll... sorry long day.. feel I have so many Moms trying to say so much through my fingers as we tap on the keys.. not nuts. just a link a tiny link for Mothers to reach out to and say Please Dear heart could you for me.. Love a Billion Moms...
Old 11-11-2015, 08:51 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Anthem is doing it right this year. had a Lt Col reach out to me just now. Are you going to be at the Flag raising.. I am dressed in my Blue Star Fort Carson best today. They are having what I asked.. he paused and realised Contractors had not been invited to attend this event for the Staff. he cleared his throat and CEO Larry stepped up. looked at me and said Mrs R we have a bugle a flag raising and an Honor Guard to put a new Flag in place.. you know I have had tears all day since 4am with the call from a Blue Star that is now Gold... will be stepping out of my cube in a bit. to go and pull it tight get frosty and Stand Tall for all the uniforms that can not hug Mom anymore.. for this is a promise I made my Daddy along time ago.. to help the fallen to aid the families and as a little girl remember thier tears are always first... and in May of 2009 when Moose took the Oath an signed the blank check.. I made my Daddy Proud of this new Blue Star Mom..love a Mom...