Notices

Got drunk.....phew, it was a dream!!!!

Old 11-03-2015, 01:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Got drunk.....phew, it was a dream!!!!

I literally woke in a panic!!! In my dream i drank my normal 1 1/2 to 2 bottles of the grape, i blacked out & woke up having to rush round getting the kiddies off to nursery. When i got to nursery the staff said to me "u cant drive, ur drunk, u stink of alcohol'!!! I was mortified!!!
When I woke up i felt sick as i thought it was real, this just confirms that i made the right decision to be sober!!!☺☺☺
Old 11-03-2015, 01:55 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad it was only a dream too loulou. Those dreams are pretty common, but they fade in time

D
Old 11-03-2015, 03:46 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Do your best

I had my first drinking dream a couple of weeks ago it was horrible the firemen were calling me by my first name I was drunk acting drunk it's incredible how that can play out in a dream

I am dream/nightmare afflicted I get them every now & them but this was my first
it didn't scare me as youd have to kill me before alcohol goes in my body but it was vivid enough to remind myself of exactly what it would be like & them days are eating my dust now

Old 11-03-2015, 04:10 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
JD
You're not shackled to not drinking, you're free from drinking

I had a dream of drinking last night too. I don't remember much of it but I was at a pub in Germany or the UK. Some really good beers were tempting. Oh well! It's not going to happen.
Old 11-03-2015, 05:54 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by soberwolf View Post
I had my first drinking dream a couple of weeks ago it was horrible the firemen were calling me by my first name I was drunk acting drunk it's incredible how that can play out in a dream

I am dream/nightmare afflicted I get them every now & them but this was my first
it didn't scare me as youd have to kill me before alcohol goes in my body but it was vivid enough to remind myself of exactly what it would be like & them days are eating my dust now

I'm nightmare afflicted too... zombies, being chased by people, wandering in woods alone, whatever. I learned this week being chased can be having someone critical in your life - like my dad, which, even if not true, is kind of ironic... but I googled "alcohol" and "nightmare" together and it seems the two go hand in hand as well? I wonder if I'll have less nightmares now...