I should've listened ..

Old 10-27-2015, 08:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy I should've listened ..

Everything was going okay since I picked him up.. Until .. Today.. I woke up this morning, And he wouldn't talk to me or even look at me.. After a few hours he suckered up to me and I fell for it .. We had.. um.. An intimate moment.. And he ignored me soon after just like before.. We wasn't arguing at all..He told me he was leaving in a few hours .. he gave me a hug and told me he loved me.. He left ten minutes later while I was showering and didn't tell me.. He burnt all his rigs and said he wasn't gonna "bang" anymore.. but i'm assuming he left because he's having withdrawals
Old 10-27-2015, 09:12 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Curmudgeon, Electrical Engineer, Guitar God Wannabe

Location: Where the mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the Earth
Here's an honest question for you.

What is it you seek from us here at FFSA? When we respond to your posts, you don't respond back. So are you seeking permission to do what you want to do, or are you seeking guidance such that you can make the best decisions for yourself?

If it's the former, that's not how this member rolls.

If it's the latter, then engage with us.
Old 10-27-2015, 11:27 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

he left because he can - you picked him up, fed him, gave him a place to crash and rest up, all the while he's doing drugs, then after being a jerk, you have sex with him.....and surprise surprise he takes off.

since you shared yesterday that you believe you are pregnant, and continue to have sex with active addict who uses needles, i implore you to get to a doctor as quickly as possible.
Old 10-29-2015, 12:32 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I couldn't agree more with AnvilheadII, and yes you have read what we think of your situation. I suggest you contemplate on them and stop taking risks. Again, this is not just about you anymore.
Old 10-29-2015, 01:46 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I tell ya, I always look forward to these experienced posters here no-nonsense advice.. something to think about for sure ...

I'm going to put something else out here and forgive me if it is a little forward, but since you are with an active addict, maybe it won't shock or offend...

Perhaps one thing that draws you back to this person is the intimacy..and maybe it's good...but not only the intimacy--there could be a bit of a thrill involved there because of the danger, the risk, the "bad boy"..I don't know I'm just guessin' ... sometimes, in a STRANGE way we find ourselves drawn to things that are "forbidden"... in your case it's having sex with an IV drug user...an active addict ... what is it about these types that hooks us ? I'm not judging you or giving you the right act or anything, just something to think about.. maybe a little soul searching to do there...

take care ....

...and by all means... Blessed Be..
Old 10-29-2015, 11:52 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

No, Its not that at all. I do reply I'm just a busy bee. I apologize
Old 10-29-2015, 01:56 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Curmudgeon, Electrical Engineer, Guitar God Wannabe

Location: Where the mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the Earth
Originally Posted by AnanchelAngel View Post
No, Its not that at all. I do reply I'm just a busy bee. I apologize
What evidence is there he will be a responsible romantic partner and a responsible parent?

When you examine this, you should find there is none.

What he says is irrelevant.