A post inspired by findingamy''s post about signs

Old 10-27-2015, 03:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

A post inspired by findingamy''s post about signs

I did not want to hijack findingamy''s post so I am posting a new thread.

I want to share with you my recent story. I have been struggling with my beliefs over the last couple of years and I seen this and decided to read it. Being a county girl I would not of ever associate a hawk with being a spiritual sign. Well I continued reading and one comment stated we get signs all the time so I asked god to give me a sign.

About six weeks ago my then stbx showed up here, mad of course, picking up some stuff caused an issue then left. My very expensive camera turned up missing around that same time. Well after much fuss and him denying taking it, I Figured he had it and I would not see it again.

Yesterday, I received a call from some guy who's brother rides bikes(dirt bikes I think) telling me he found my camera and is at the local grocery store and I can pick it up there. So I go up there and they have my camera with nothing missing and it still works. I believe they found it in a ditch I was told near where my x lives. The store was able to track me down through a store receipt I left in the bag.

So I an happy to get it back and have faith in people restored yet again. The kindness of strangers always amazes me.

Cricket

Last edited by cricket123; 10-27-2015 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Adding
Old 10-27-2015, 04:05 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

The kindness of strangers always amazes me and gives me the hope back that deep down there are good people out there.

I am really happy you got your camera back. I really do feel for you about the things that go missing in your house.

amy
Old 10-27-2015, 04:48 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Glad you got it back cricket