I need options

Old 10-24-2015, 09:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I need options

I need options on getting xah's stuff out of here. I do not wish to keep doing this every weekend until 45 days are up.

He was here again today and I had a standby come of course the x was an hour late. Standby had to come back. Nasty comments and a load later with the "I am coming back at a later date to get my stuff let me know when I can" I gave him 17 hours last weekend and he took 2-3 and only one evening. (Thankful I was not here)

Thoughts?

Cricket
Old 10-24-2015, 10:55 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'd put the rest in storage even if I had to hire help to get it there.
Pay one month and give him the key.

Put a padlock and a gate on your driveway.

I think you've put up with way too much and seeing his smug mug
weekly would be enough to depress anybody.

Be decisive and get it done
Old 10-24-2015, 11:04 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Affairs that have to do with separation and/or leaving an alcoholic in a relationship are no different than the relationship itself. You're going to have to do the work, because they don't have the capacity to do it.

It's the last push you have to do before the peace.

When I was trying to get a few piece belongings here and there from my AXBF, it was like torture. He originally contacted me to tell me the things I left, and I wasted 2 weeks contacting and trying to set up a time for someone (not me) to stop by and pick up the belongings on my behalf. He either never responded, or came up with some kind of excuse for why that particular time wasn't good.

I eventually gave up because it was no longer worth it for me. My things could be replaced.

For him, with his stuff in your house. Stick to your deadline. If that means telling him his stuff is now in storage off your property and he has (x) amount of time to pick it up, then so be it. Take the control and get it out of your life. You can't expect him to be a functioning and responsible adult any more than you could when you were together. He will drag this on for 45 days and beyond if you let him.
Old 10-24-2015, 11:06 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

I agree with Hawkeye. This has gone to the point of absurdity.
Surely, the l awyers have picked up on the idea that this guy is Krazy.....

dandylion
Old 10-24-2015, 11:22 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Well the lawyers are the only ones benifit inch this.(besides him screwing with me) I just emailed her and let her know that it is at the point where I can't afford this. I hate getting anyone in the middle of this. because it's stupid. Anyone know how much a pod cost? Darn not in my area .