Triggers.

Old 10-17-2015, 07:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Triggers.

Today is a particular weird day (at least for me) here in my town. There's this celebration called "festival of the beer". lol.
They actually make it every year... it is kind of sad, because my town has the number 1 place in alcoholism in my country (I saw the statistics just a few weeks ago).
A friend (he doesn't drink) invited me to go because he is going to play with his band in there, but I won't go. I think exabf is going to be there. I've been avoiding attending parties since he broke up with me. We share a lot of mutual friends and there is always a possibility that he might be there.
(Btw, this friend doesn't drink. Oh, and I sorta have a crush on him, but he is like.. Impossible. I feel he is healthy and a very kind type of man. I feel I am not there yet, as I still have many self esteem issues... but yes, I like him).

This celebration makes me sad.
Old 10-18-2015, 04:14 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Sober since 10th April 2012

Hi TTH, your friend sounds great. I'm sorry you have to stay home but I guess you wouldn't be into a beer festival that much. Can you keep in touch with your friends by other means? I hope you don't leave them all to him and isolate yourself.