Notices

Suppose to be in rehab already arghh!!

Old 09-18-2015, 06:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Suppose to be in rehab already arghh!!

Sorry everyone just venting a bit. As I previously posted that I was going to detox then rehab. Well that was my plan. Anyway went into detox Tuesday morning sober by the way. I just didn't want to take the chance of a relapse before I went into the recovery center. I was told I should be in Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. Well I get a call at the detox that they are sorry but they cannot get me in until Monday morning. So I scramble to come up with a plan to stay clean Sunday night as you can only stay in detox here for 5 days max. Then the detox counsellor comes to me and informs me that I had to leave that day. Apparently because I went in sober I was only allowed to stay 24 for relapse prevention purposes and they only extended it to 48 as I was suppose to be in treatment. I came out with a plan though and I'm very confident I will make it just frustrated. Even went past 2 liquor stores today which I would of for sure stopped at :-)
Old 09-18-2015, 06:16 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

There's a great strain on all those kinds of places Chloe. Thye need beds all the time, basically.

I'm glad you have something set for Monday morning.

We're here all weekend - use us if you need us

D
Old 09-18-2015, 06:29 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Rar

Hang in there Chloe. I'm glad you're sober. As Dee says, SR is here. (Chloe)
Old 09-18-2015, 07:09 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks I'm gonna stay close. My daughter is here tonight. My bf tomorrow night then both my kids are coming to hang out with me Sunday night which is nice :-) I also went for a nice walk and talk with one of the aa ladies that goes in to detox to give info on aa. Turns out her home group is a meeting just a couple of blocks from my house. I will for sure get on here also :-)
Old 09-18-2015, 07:16 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Sounds like the makings of a good plan. I wish you the best Chloe, you'll be so proud of yourself on Monday!
Old 09-18-2015, 07:26 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

It sounds like you are doing all the right things while you wait for your rehab admission. Best wishes to you!